Chapter 24

The stranger rushed furiously to the room where Felicia, her friend and her sister were kept. She or he was also carrying a spray bottle. This bottle was filled with sleeping gas. Lily huddled herself in the corner with Felicia, waiting for the thick door to be opened. Lily took three more pictures of the security camera before hiding in a corner that was on the right side of the door. The three girls waited for the thick door to open. The stranger was only in the hallway away from the door to the small room. "On the count of three, let's grab the stranger." The other Lily said as she hid in her corner. The stranger was now outside of the thick metal door. He or she punched in the number code. The thick metal door opened. The only thing that the stranger could see was the net that was used to capture Lily. The stranger held the can with the left hand. The whole arm was pointing straight ahead. Lily didn't move or tried to make a sound. "No pictures in here!" The stranger yelled using an electronic voice. It was hard to tell if it was a man's voice or a lady's voice. The stranger slowly moved inside the small room. The other Lily looked at Felicia and shook her head. Felicia also shook her head. The two grabbed the stranger's arm and pulled him or her inside the room. The stranger stumbled as she or he tripped on his or her cloak and fell on the floor. Felicia and the other Lily were now wrestling with the stranger.

The stranger held the spray can of sleeping gas, trying to point it at both of her or his attackers. Before the stranger could spray anybody with sleeping gas, Lily rushed in and grabbed the spray can. She was slapping the stranger's arm so that he or she could let go of the spray can. The stranger tried to lunge at Lily, but she or he was trying to get Felicia and her friend off him or her. Lily got herself sitting down in the corner holding the spray can of sleeping gas. "Lily, come help us!" Felicia shouted as she was trying to sit on the stranger. Lily rushed in and sprayed the stranger with the sleeping gas. The stranger was feeling little bit drowsy. Felicia and the other Lily were both holding their mouths so that they would not breathe some of the sleeping gas. In five seconds, the stranger was now sleeping on the cold floor of the small room. Felicia and her friend backed away towards the thick door. Lily followed them. She dropped the can of sleeping gas. It rolled right next to the stranger's face. Lily ran out of the room, and Felicia closed the door. The other Lily was smashing her phone against the panel of numbers next to the door. Five of the buttons fell out of the panel, smashed, and disconnected. "Let's see this creep try to break out of this." The other Lily said, ripping the other buttons out of the panel. Once the buttons were on the floor, she started to stomp on them. "Murdoch's gotta be around here somewhere." Lily said as she started to walk towards another door further down the hallway on the left. Felicia ran in front of her. She reached the door first and peeked inside the small window. "What is it Felicia? Do you see Murdoch?" The other Lily said as she caught up to the two sisters. Felicia backed away from the window and said "No, it's an empty room. Let's try another one." She ran towards the next door followed by her friend.

Lily stayed behind. She noticed that Felicia was nervous when she looked through the window, a little too nervous. This thick door had a lever knob. Lily opened the door and went inside. There was a small pool of water in the room. Lily looked at the room's ceilings and walls. She was the only living thing in the room. Then she looked at the pool. The water was clear. Lily could see the bumpy floor of the pool. There was nothing in the pool, not even a few fish. All she can see that there was a plastic Ziploc bag. Tape was covering the Ziploc area so that the water wouldn't get in. There was a line of yarn coming out of the pool. It was taped to the sides of the plastic bag. She slowly and carefully pulled the plastic bag up to the surface. Once the bag was out of the water, Lily could see that there was another cellphone in the bag. It had a bright red case protecting it. Lily opened the bag and wiped her hands on her jeans. She then grabbed the cellphone out of the bag. The phone's black screen turned into a bright screen that showed that the phone had received a new text. Lily checked the text and was scared at what she saw. There were footsteps running up the stairs to the abandoned TV station. Lily turned around and the door was still opened. She turned her attention back to the phone. The text said "Think you've gotten rid of me? It will take a lot more than sleeping gas to stop me. You see, that was a weaker form of sleeping gas. It only keeps you asleep for only a minute. I am a stranger that's full of surprises. I will never be caught." Lily scrolled the screen down, revealing a picture. This picture had come from the security camera that was watching the room that the three were trapped in. It was empty. The door was shown to be on the cold floor. It was ripped off of its hinges. There was another photo below. Lily scrolled down. The next photo showed the door from the hallway. The frame of the door was still up, but the rest of the door was in the small room.

"Lily!" Felicia yelled. Lily put the phone back in the bag and went into the hallway. Felicia was rushing back down the hallway. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Where were you? This is not the time for games Lily! We just found Murdoch. Come on!" Lily followed her sister down the hallway. The other Lily was there waiting for them. She was standing at a door that was on the end of the hallway. There was a panel of buttons on the right side wall near the door. "Wow, I thought that your sister had been kidnap by that bad guy." The other Lily said sarcastically. Felicia rushed in and punched every four digit code into the panel. The door didn't open without any success. "Maybe we should kick down the door?" Felicia's friend joked while inspecting it. "I don't think that would work. You might get your leg hurt while kicking the door down." Lily said. Felicia still played around with the number button panel. Lily looked down the hallway. The stranger stood twelve feet away. His or her cyan eyes were glowing with glee and anger. "Felicia can we all knock down the door?" Lily shouted. Felicia turned around and saw the stranger. Her or his eyebrows were scrunched up. So was her or his mouth. The other Lily started to hit the panel with her phone. Felicia had her hands balled up into fists. She gave the stranger an angry glare. The other Lily had all of the buttons ripped out of the panel. She gathered them up and gave them to Felicia. The stranger's eyes glowed with a brighter cyan light. Felicia held her arm back and threw the buttons at the cyan eyes. The strangers held both arms in front of her or him. The buttons hit them instead. The other Lily managed to get the thick door off of its frame and it fell to the floor. Murdoch was lying right next to the wall away from the door. He had woken up from an uneasy nap. "You're mine!" Felicia declared as she charged at the stranger. She or he started to back away from Felicia. The stranger now had an open bottle of water. As soon as Felicia was arm's length away from him or her, the water from the bottle was sprayed at Felicia. Electricity surrounded her body. Both Lilys and now Murdoch stared in surprise and shock.