Lucas?

Running down the street appeared a young boy about 16 or 17 with a distraught look on his face. He had white shiny hair that glistened from a mile away, he approached me pleading for help, I backed up unsure if I could trust him. I looked him in the eyes, his eyes reminded me of a rich dark blue of a deep ocean, which made me feel like I could trust him. He was a few inches taller than me and had a slightly athletic build, with no visible scratches or blood, so why was he running? He bent over panting trying to say something but the words were incoherent, it sounded like he was saying they're coming, "who's coming?" I asked while looking around seeing if I could spot who he was referring to. I didn't see anyone but I heard them, the sound of faint groggily groaning noises, it sounded like it was coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Maybe he was referring to his friends or family? No, that doesn't explain why he's running away out of breath looking like he saw a ghost. I looked at him with a confused face and asked "what happened?" his face shot up and his facial expression changed to worrisome. "My parents were driving me to New Haven High School for my away game when the car broke down. My father stepped outside to see what was wrong when a man stepped out of the woods and attacked him, my mother started to panic and went outside to help him. Soon later screams of my mother filled the air. I hopped out of the car to help, but she yelled at me to run so I ran in search of help. I tried calling 911 but I got an auto-recorded message saying that the line was full and to call back later. I tried calling back multiple times but I got the same answer, I then saw a group of people hunched over in a circle. I rushed to them begging them for help but when they turned around I saw that they were covered in blood and holding a severed torso. I jumped back and screamed and more people started to appear, so I started running down the street, I saw a gas station and thought that someone would be there, then I found you".