Hawaii 1

Christian goes to Hawaii.

Christian rushed into a black Cadillac SUV. "Sorry. I slept in."

Gerard chuckled while Sebastian looked annoyed.

"No need to worry." Gerard said. "We should still make it in time."

Christian grew confused with the direction they're going. "Aren't we going the wrong way? Downtown is the opposite direction. Are we picking someone up?"

Sebastian stared at him. "The convention is in Honolulu."

"Come again?" Christian asked dumbly.

"The conference is in Honolulu, Hawaii." He repeated.

"What?!" He shouted.

"Calvin, I see you made it." Gerard greeted Christian's dad in the lobby of the hotel. Sebastian and John nodded at each other in greeting. Calvin looked around.

"Where's Christian?" Gerard grinned wide. "He's at one of the gift shops buying necessities. I asked him to grab me some Vamp block for the sun."

Calvin face palmed himself. "Please don't tell me he forgot to pack."

Gerard chuckled. "Even better. He didn't even know where the conference was being held."

Calvin rubbed his face before composing himself. "Excuse me for a moment." He and John went to find Christian while Gerard grinned wide.

In a gift shop with Elvis music playing, Christian is grabbing what he'll need for the week. "This is quite the hall. Did you lose your luggage or something?" the cashier asked.

Christian laughed sheepishly. "You could say that." The cashier is ringing up a phone charger, a couple of shorts, tie-dye t-shirts, Hawaiian shirts, tennis shoes and flip flops, a hairbrush, a little bag with a mini toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss in it, and some block for his boss.

Vamp block is disguised as normal sunblock that humans can use as well. "For very sensitive skin." Is printed on the front of each bottle. Contrary to what humans believe. Vampires don't shrivel up and turn to dust in sunlight. They just have very sensitive skin and can get blistered badly if not careful.

"Oh." Christian spotted the backpacks against the wall and grabbed one quickly. He looked what is being sold on the counter and grabbed a Hulu dancer pen for Jason. 'Now he can't complain I didn't get him a souvenir."

He tensed when he felt a dark aura behind him, and he turned around slowly to see his father and brother standing there. His father looks less than thrilled. John is keeping his face neutral.

"Hey dad. Hey John. How was your flight?" He smiled sheepishly at them.

"You idiot!" His father yelled. "How could you not know where the conference is?!"

"Hey! Not my fault I was eating spicy Cheetos at the time, and covered the information for the conference! And it's not like anyone said to have fun in Hawaii!" Christian yelled back before they are butting heads.

"Would that be cash or card?" The cashier asked timidly from behind the counter.

Sometime later, Christian is walking on a grassy field when a local approached him. "Can I help you?"

Christian nodded. "Yes, I am looking for." He was cut off as an ATV roared and flew over his head before landing close to him.

"What the hell?!" Christian yelled at the driver dressed in all black with a green helmet on. The driver took the helmet off and Christian gasped. "Francesca."

She smiled and fixed her brown hair in a messy bun. "Christian. I thought that was you." she got off and rushed over to give him a hug.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were working at the coffee shop?"

Christian blushed. "I was until this crazy guy got me fired and now I'm working at an office."

Her brown eyes widened when she heard that. "Wait a minute. You're the new assistant my dad can't get enough of?"

Christian's eyes widened too. "Wait. You are Mr. Niko's daughter?"

She nodded with a smirk. "Sure am."

"Wow. But your last name is different. It's Acari, not Niko."

Francesca huffed. "I was given my mother's maiden name for privacy and protection reasons. "Wow. I can't believe it is you. Christian opened his mouth, but she grabbed his hand.

"You have to join me for a luau, tonight." he opened his mouth when she pinched his cheeks. "Then it's settled. I'll see you around six." She bent down and kissed his nose making him blush. "You are fun to mess with." she said before hopping back on the ATV and driving away.