CHAPTER 3.1: LOW KEY

..

Chatters filled the Hexa gym as young idols and talents gathered for their morning exercise. In the midst of the equipment and random people, a young idol kept jabbing on one of the punching bags.

"Not until I know what I'm sorry for? That. Ass. Hole." Zero seethed as his eyes focused on the sand bag.

It's been a week since Kian left him kneeling at the dressing room, dumbfounded at the older one's words. It wasn't enough that Zero visited him despite his already very busy schedule nor the fact that he spared time buying Kian's favorite cake and iced coffee. Zero kneeling to apologize and admitting he was wrong even though he really can't remember what happened also wasn't enough. Zero's efforts to apologize and get off the hook of guilt were useless and every hit confirms his displeasure.

Zero was so focused that he didn't even notice Uno coming in to watch over him. Uno held a manga on his right as he stole glances from his co-member. Zero stepped from left to right elegantly with his sweaty hair, completely in contrast to his strong punches. Zero always had a strong but slim body, atleast compared to average men.

"Hey, chill. You're gonna punch a hole through it." Uno commented as he noticed how the latter seemed to be too serious, more like furious.

It's only then that Zero noticed Uno laying on his side, reading a manga and taking a sip of his bubble tea. Nonetheless, Zero got back to working out.

..

"Here, dry up. You're icky." Uno joked as he threw a face towel on Zero's, now seated on a steel chair he grabbed from the side.

Uno clearly wasn't the type to go to the gym. However, compared to Zero's built, Uno's slightly bigger. Though he doesn't work out often, Uno maintains his figure through dancing.

"Why do you bother coming here if you won't work out?" Zero managed to ask as he wiped his sweat.

"His majesty told me to check on you." Uno said with his eyes still on the pages he's reading.

"Like I'll go missing or something, huh?" Zero said as he imagined Alexis' nagging if Uno haven't done what he's told.

"Hey, nature calls." Zero tapped Uno and left for the bathroom, the latter seem to be least interested.

Zero went on his was as he noticed people looking at him. Some smiled at him as he smiled back, probably since they know him. It was normal since majority of people that use the Hexa gym are vip's, trainees, and other talents under the said company. However, halfway through, he noticed how the people started avoiding his gaze. It's weird but he just shrugged it off as he walked in the bathroom.

..

"Took you long enough. You pooped?"

"Oh shi— Uno!" Zero exclaimed in surprise when Uno suddenly talked as he stood by the bathroom's entrance.

"Haha, scaredy cat. Come on, they're looking for us." Uno said, pertaining to their manager and Dino, their dance coach.

The day went by fast as Zero spent his time watching acting tutorials and reading the script for their next shoot.

..

Zero's eyes were open but the room looked dark, so dark that he can't see anything.

'Zero...' A voice called to him but it sounded unfamiliar.

"Uhmmm..." Zero moaned as his back arched, feeling an unfamiliar touch on his body.

The warm touch started moving from his waist up to his chest. Slowly, the warmth crawled lower and lower until it reached his thighs.