CHAPTER 4.1: CUT!

..

Zero took a deep breath as he stood in front of the huge bed. They are currently at a hotel to shoot a bed scene and everyone's busy setting up.

"Zero, let's do the blocking." Hale called out and the latter followed him to the other side of the bed.

"So, Zin will carry you to bed and we'll have a close-up on your face here..."

Hale talked as Zero listened, taking every word in and memorizing the angles he should emphasize. This scene is actually an important one since it's where Zin and Eli's relationship takes a different turn, making Zero more pressured to give out his best.

"Hey Kian, oh you done changing?" Hale asked as he looked at the man entering the door.

Zero suddenly felt nervous as he remembered what he had done this morning. He needs to act normal since panicking would only effect his performance, regretting it won't help.

Kian wore a long-sleeve black silk polo with all the buttons open, exposing his tone body.

"Yeah. Is it fine that I open it all the way through?" Kian asked as he turned his gaze to Zero, the young one still stunned at his appearance.

"Hell no. Close that since Eli will be pulling Zin's shirt causing it to rip open." Hale explained.

"Mind helping me out?" Kian asked Zero as the latter swallowed hard.

"Wh-what? You have your hands so do it yourself." Zero answered back before looking away.

"Stop playing around. Fix that up and we're about to begin." Hale instructed before leaving the two to talk with the staff.

"So you're not gonna help me?" Kian repeated but Zero rolled his eyes on him, obviously not amused of the latter's teasing.

"Pft. You're so cute." Kian uttered making Zero looking at him in a glare.

"Whatever." Zero gritted as he sat on the bed to wait.

Zero watched Kian button up the shirt he'll be pulling later. While waiting, Zero can't help but remember what happened at the dorm. He still can't believe that he's actually having feelings for this man.

"Okay, first take!" Hale called out and Zero shrugged his thoughts away.

..

Just like in the story, Kian carried Zero like a bride and dropped him on the bed.

"O-ow..." Zero moaned, looking weak and intoxicated.

"Shit! This wasn't part of the fucking plan!" Kian uttered, seemingly annoyed and stressed out.

"Oh? Zizi! Attor...ni Zizi!" Zero called out, his eyes half asleep and hands reaching out to Kian as he laid on the bed.

"Shut the fuck up or else." Kian then threatened and checked his phone.

"Or else what? You gonna hit me!? AHAHAHA!" Zero let out a cute and loud laugh, a very realistic one.

Zero's eyes widened when Kian suddenly crawled over him, making him go out of character. Zero stared as Kian leaned closer, close enough to catch that familiar scent.

"CUT!"

Zero sighed at the sound of Hale's voice.

"Kian, what are you doing? You're startling Zero!" Hale asked from the other room as Kian let out a smile while still on top of Zero.

"Ha-ha. Sorry about that. Didn't the script say I should eat you up?"

"H-Hia! That's not on the script" Zero exclaimed in surprise of what the latter said.