CHAPTER 14: LAST

..

"Z-Zero..." Kian stuttered as he called him, his chest pounding at the young one's words.

Zero smiled upon feeling the latter's chest, it was evident that he wasn't the only one that's nervous.

"I'm ready, Hia..." Zero repeated but Kian was quick to look away.

"Th-this isn't funny, Zero. Go to sleep, I'll be sleeping at the—"

Kian was cut off when Zero hugged him tight, the young one dumping his face on his chest. Zero could clearly feel his heart beat and that's not the only thing he felt, he also felt how hard the latter was.

"Hia, I'm serious. I gave it a thought and this isn't just a spur-of-the-moment. I really am ready to give you everything Hia." Zero insisted as Kian began to calm down.

Zero then lifted his head as he looked at the latter with his doe eyes making Kian let out a sigh of defeat.

"How am I gonna stop myself if you look at me like that?" Kian said giving up making Zero smile.

Kian then kissed Zero's neck, making the young one close his eyes. The cloth that covered Zero's skin was slowly pulled down along with Kian's descending kisses. Kian then carried Zero in his arms like a bride, him being the eager groom in their honeymoon. Zero laid in the middle of Kian's bed as he watched the latter take off his shirt, exposing his well-toned body.

Zero couldn't help but swallow at the sight he's seeing as Kian made his way to him. Zero felt Kian's hands undress him making him anxious but the desire to give in overlaps the young one's troubles.

"Hmp—" Zero flinched as he felt the latter's hand on his erection.

"Fuck, you're so horny." Kian whispered on his ear making Zero shut his eyes in embarrassment.

It's definitely not the first time that Kian held him but somehow, this is making his body heat up far from normal.

Kian began trailing kisses on Zero's neck down his chest making the young one moan in delight. Zero held unto Kian's hair as he felt his kisses go lower and lower. Then, the last kiss on his groin alerted the young one making him raise his head to look at Kian.

"H-Hia! Wait!" Zero called out making Kian raise his head to look at him.

"Hm?" Kian asked, confused at the young one's behavior.

Zero knew what Kian was planning and having him do such lewd thing is too much for him. However, Kian had other plans.

"Y-you don't have to—ahh!"

Zero's head fell back as Kian suddenly licked his leaking head before letting out a soft chuckle. Zero forced himself to calm down with the urge to stop Kian's plan and looked down only to meet Kian's face in front of him. Kian then leaned in for a deep and wet kiss with his hand stroking the young one, up and down.

"I've been wanting to do this..." Kian confessed as their lips were still together.

Zero was too immersed to even talk, he can't think straight from all the stimulation he's feeling.

"Please let me do it... hm?" Kian's voice didn't sound like pleading, instead it felt like a statement.

Zero gasped for air as Kian suddenly held him tight and licked his lips, it was useless to even stop him.

"F-fine. Do what you want." Zero mumbled in defeat.

With that, Kian crawled his way back in between Zero's legs making the young one burn red in embarrassment and lust. Zero's back arced as soon as he felt Kian's wet and warm mouth devouring him whole.

"H-Hia—wait—aahhh..." only moans escaped Zero's lips as Kian's tongue played with him.