0.2 Epilogue-edited

The orphans had stayed on the island they landed on so long ago. On the island, the Baudelaires, Anna, Olaf, and Kit, who had somehow made her way there, all came in contact with Medusoid Mycelium, and right after Kit had given birth to her daughter, she had died. Olaf as well died, but not from the Medusoid Mycelium, but from a harpoon gun, how ironic. You may be asking about the orphans, well, there were apples on the island that were planted there by Octavia and Oliver O'Malley, and Bertrand and Beatrice Baudelaire, when those four were stranded there so long ago. And the fruit that bore from that tree, was the true cure of Medusoid Mycelium, just as the sugar from Esme Squalor's sugar bowl.

If you are wondering about the child Kit had, here is one thing you should know, she grew up healthy. They had named her Beatrice II, and the orphans stayed on that island for another year, which was when Violet had finally come of age. They had finally left the island, and were ready to go back to the mainland, and they did, visiting Briny Beach for the third and final time.

Now, if you are wondering how Violet was able to get a hold of her fortune after the legal troubles they faced, that is still a mystery until this day. However, once she did, she was able to get them a proper lawyer and clear the Baudelaire and O'Malley names. Giving them their end to a series of unfortunate events.

Klaus and Ana had gotten married and had two kids, one boy, and one girl, they had named the girl Olivia, after a brave and noble librarian they once knew, and the boy, William, after the esteemed novelist of William Shakespeare, a writer of tragedies, something the orphans knew very much of. They lived in a home with a bigger library than either of them could either dream of, an inventing studio, if Violet ever wanted to show the children a neat trick, and a marvelous kitchen, for Sunny, if she wanted to show their children something. Ana and Klaus wanted to make sure if they were the parents who perished in a terrible fire, Olivia and Will knew what to do.

"Klaus, darling? Are you alright?" Ana said from the library, after hearing the love of her life drop a book on his face from putting it back onto the shelf. "Ya know for a man who reads a lot, you really are an idiot." Ana laughed as Klaus took his seat next to her in the library. "Yes, but I'm your idiot." He said before kissing her, placing down the book on the coffee table in front of them, and laying with her as if none of the series of unfortunate events that had happened to them had happened. "Remember when we went to Prufrock, and we saw the school's motto for the first time?" "Yes, Memento Mori. Remember you will die." Ana laughed, before laying her head on her husband's chest.

"The world truly is quiet here."

hiya, if you're wondering why I didn't write the last episode...well if you've read the A/Ns, you know why.

thank you for reading this story, and remember memento mori.

-author