Identity

*Tris's POV*

I wake up and get dressed in my preformance outfit since today is my day to preform. Jorge and Brenda will probably make an appearance here today as well. 'Time to put on a show.' I think to myself, strapping on my platform boots, and preparing for the last show I'll ever perform in this club.

I sigh to myself, not entirely comfortable with the idea of Brenda and Jorge seeing this amount of skin showing on me

I sigh to myself, not entirely comfortable with the idea of Brenda and Jorge seeing this amount of skin showing on me. I shrug it off quickly though, making my way backstage for a warmup, and soundcheck. After the soundcheck I grab something to drink and talk to Misty about the choreography and what songs will be played.

When the club officially opens I hide backstage while the DJ plays music to build up the energy in the club before the show. It will be about 30 more minutes before the DJ announces my preformance so I stretch, and mildly run through the choreography again.

'Lets finish this show with a bang.' I think to myself, ready to ensure this show is both flawless, and unforgettable. I smile inwardly to myself at the challenge.

"Trixy, you're on in 2." the DJ turned around on his stool to tell me.

I do a final check to make sure my mic box is secure. Misty and the backups pile in behind me getting ready to go on. I faced Misty as she spoke, "Ready?~" she asked tauntingly.

I smirked slightly at her attitude and faced back twords the stage. "Try and keep up." I stated confidently, intentionally challenging Misty to push herself to do her best. She chuckled at my taunt, determined to show me up. "Good luuuck.~" she said mockingly.

The lights dimmed and smoke machines flooded the stage with thick smoke. The DJ hyped up our entrance while we each climbed onto the stage and moved into position as the music started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stick out my tongue, making a funny noise and the light come on and we begin to sing.

"You don't wanna see me bratty
Pet the kitty, call me catty
Make your man call me daddy
He talk too much, he's too chatty" I sang, watching the crowd lose it over the outfit I was wearing, seeing me perform like that again.

(not cool) the backups sang.

"CEO, I'm savvy
Respect a bitch, I'm a maverick
Flexible, so elastic
But don't do you dare bend a bitch backwards" sang Misty.

"Fuck a princess, I'm a king
Bow down and kiss on my ring
Being a bitch is my kink
What the fuck else did you think?" I sang, Misty and I started our usual choreography.