Moments of my crush at The Library

"Junkyu" The round eye with glasses looking like a nerdy boy turned around to check the source of the sound.

" Nee ?"

It was Watanabe Haruto that called him. Junkyu is studying with Haruto these days in the library after Haruto's parents requested him to do so. Else it is very unlikely for a popular kid like Haruto to even spend a minute with nerdy Junkyu.

Junkyu had been bullied by popular kids in his previous school because he was gay. But this time he was no way confessing his attraction for any guy and specifically toward Haruto. He is not ready to lose the basic conversation they have between themselves. He will not confess the goosebumps he gets everytime he smells that specific woody masculine scent of Haruto. He isn't letting go of the soothing small accidental touch of Haruto. Everything about Haruto radiates aggression but it fades into softness till it reaches Junkyu.

Haruto seems no way interested in Junkyu or in boys to be specific. It was rumoured that Haruto had several girlfriends and chances of him being bisexual is very less. So confessing his feelings will be in vain.

"Are you free now? I have some doubts about some questions" Junkyu nodded.

"Okay then let's sit in that corner seat ; it seems no other seats are vacant" Haruto said and Junkyu looked around to find that it's true.

Both of them made their way towards the seat.

Haruto was looking stunning in his black t-shirt and jeans while his hair resting on his forehead ; a literal sculpture. While Junkyu is just wearing a faded dew green colored large size t-shirt having exact similarity with his faded eye colour with a pair of black shorts.

Yes, Junkyu was sleeping in his dorm when Haruto called him to meet at the library. He somehow wore the t-shirt and hurried to meet him.

Now Junkyu was unable to remove his eyes from Haruto who was looking a bit stunning today. While he is being the exact opposite, looking like a couch potato.

"Tell me ruto which problem"

"This one," pointed out Haruto.

Junkyu started explaining while Haruto listened to him , leaning at the problem. Haruto was the sweet distraction for Junkyu. He spent almost half an hour on a single problem when Haruto Finally realized how to do it

"Thank you so much — you do help me a lot" Haruto said with praising eyes while he kept his hand on Junkyu's thigh when he gave a squeeze to it.

A thousand butterflies ran in his stomach with a simple touch while his eyes lit up. An electric shock ran through his veins with a simple gesture and his mind was screaming ,"he touched you, ruto touched you Junkyu".

"Junkyu–" Haruto inhaled a bit and moved his face closer to him. Just a few millimeters difference was what stopped them to kiss.

"Ye- ee-ss" Junkyu's voice shaked a bit due to the heat Haruto's body was radiating and the distance between them.

Every unholy thought crossed his mind. Junkyu may not hold himself anymore if Haruto tests his patience, he might kiss himself and things will be ruined. He doesn't want that. His heart was beating faster with every breath of Haruto falling on his cheeks. Good thing that heart beats cannot be heard, else it's gonna be embarrassing for him.