Why not me?

"I love you so so much" he whispered in his ears

"I love you a lot too babe" his lips brushed his cheeks making him slightly blush at these words.

"Oh god what a horrible scene — can you both just stop making out infront of me "

"Ruto if you are having problem just get the hell out of here"

"Ohh it's mine place so if someone is leaving then it should be you for god sake not me"

"It's my place even HARUTO" Junkyu somehow lost his temper. Interruption during his makeout and cuddle time is already a big no no. And Haruto is literally doing it. He can't accept interruption from the person he despises so much.

"Surely it is your place even but I am not paying half of the rent to see my roommate about to get fucked by someone " Junkyu then rose from Jihoon's lap and faced Haruto who was having some annoying face.

" Firstly Jihoon is your brother god dammit , what is wrong with you. Secondly he is my boyfriend so you better don't meddle in my business "

"The idea of him dating a guy is already weird enough and more precisely when the guy is you. I know you both are bitchless but that doesn't mean you guys will fuck dudes" Jihoon was tolerating way too much words from his brother. He didn't expect the way Haruto snapped at both of them. No longer being able to digest these, he slapped Haruto hard and left the place immediately.

Junkyu was about to cry but he bit his cheeks to hold back the tears. He saw not a pinch of repentance in Haruto, rather he made a face that looked like he was disgusted about him.

"You know what I thought you are just annoyed at your brother because you think he isn't a good person but I was wrong you are a FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC. How come you hate a person who did nothing but love a human being without caring about which gender it is you"

"I don't want lectures from you, you are none to me okay? "

"I am surely none to you and my words can't change you a bit even. You are just pathetic "

"Whatever " Junkyu instantly left the place leaving Haruto alone who was staring at the wall vacantly after such a heated conversation.

____________

After that argument, Haruto and Junkyu tried to avoid each other as much as possible.

*Bell rings*

Haruto stared at Junkyu to see if he moved to open the door. Junkyu went to open the door and found Sooya standing with her child.

"Sooya! " Junkyu said with surprising tone

"Uncle Kyu" the little sooya called.

"My baby Dahlia, come here " Junkyu took Dahlia in his lap and made them enter the house.

If anything that both Haruto and Junkyu love is their senior Sooya. Sooya is more like a sister to them. Haruto and Junkyu weren't enemies like this before. Sooya is the reason they are staying together under one roof.

During their middle school years, Sooya guided them with their studies and helped them whenever they needed her. It was a year later when Sooya got pregnant by her boyfriend and her family abandoned her for getting pregnant in her teenage years. 

Haruto and Junkyu stood by her side as much as possible when her boyfriend Kai even betrayed her. Hence this is one of the reasons Dahlia is this close to both of them as they started loving her even when she was in Sooya's belly.