Show me your Move

"Junkyu , what are you doing?" A thin firm hand wrapped Junkyu's neck. Junkyu's tired body jerked in sudden contact with a human being after being in isolation for three days because he was too busy to think about anything else than composing and writing the new song he was working on.

"Ahh Ruto , it's just yg gave me a chance to compose for the upcoming unit and I am just busy doing so"

"Hmm that's why you didn't come out of this matchbox looking room for THREE DAMN DAYS JUNKYU?" Haruto twirl the seat of Junkyu, making him face himself.

The dark circles and weakness prominent in his face showed how sleep deprived Junkyu was. The glow was missing, he was looking pale. There were a few bowls of cup noodles beside his desk and a couple packets of chocobis. Haruto smiled unconsciously thinking how adorable Junkyu is that he is still have some sort of obsession with chocobis even when he is busy with his work

Haruto cupped Junkyu 's cheek and pulled him to give a forehead kiss.

"You look tired as hell, that's why I brought you chicken broth , SPECIFICALLY COOKED BY YOUR MASTERCHEF BOYFRIEND WATANABE HARUTO!!!" Junkyu laughed at his bragging, he felt how quickly things changed. There was once a time when Junkyu used to take care of 14 year old Haruto who was shy and scared of him. And now it's Haruto bossing his hyung.

Haruto took out the broth and made Junkyu have it as fast as possible.

Junkyu looked hungry  , cup noodles can't feed the hungry one who is actually craving a heavy dinner. Haruto intentionally bought some side dishes along with it , at least he will have some food for now.

Haruto stared at Junkyu while he was slurping the food with great enthusiasm. He missed him, a lot , probably words will fell short what exactly he felt. He could have come earlier but didn't want to intervene while he was busy.  But he could no longer resist himself from meeting him, seeing his angelic smile. But that's when he remembered something, something very dark, very secretive and can't be confessed in front of Junkyu. He is naive, innocent rather but he can't help himself anymore.

"Uh um Junkyu so you wrote something for the title track of your unit debut?"

"Oh um no actually, i was able to write few songs suitable for the group comeback but nothing sounds banger for a title track,need some inspiration i guess" Junkyu said while a few drops of his broth dripped from the side of his lips..

The reply he thought of giving, got stuck in his throat. All of the thoughts that he just kept aside a few minutes ago, came back surfing in his mind. "Why does someone look so seductive without exactly doing nothing or trying nothing? Is it just his puberty phase or he is born horny" Haruto thought in his mind.

"Why are you so hot!"

"Huh? Ruto?"

" I- I mean is the broth too hot?"

"Oh no it's not "

There was some awkward silence after this conversation. Nobody felt any appropriate statements to fit right after this. Haruto took a solid 10 minutes break to burst the bubble of their awkwardness and finally gathered the courage for the confession.

"Uh Junkyu, I have a confession," Haruto said in a wobbly voice.

"Yeah go ahead "

"Please don't judge me , it's just what I felt I am saying" Junkyu nodded.

"That day when you came into my room while wearing those tight little shorts and a tank top, I couldn't resist… I felt like holding you by your throat and fuck the shit out of you. But I couldn't." Junkyu was stunned to speak after such a confession because "did he say that he wants to fuck me " , this statement played in his mind. Haruto understanding the dilemma , further said