Deprived of ?

Another morning, no!! The only thing this little sunshine hates is morning. The nickname is contradictory to his affection for morning but that doesn't make his name be questionable. The reason he acquired his name is because of his nature. The bubbly nature, caring attitude and umm sweet smile which are antidotes to darkness and grumpiness.

But morning used to be different for Kim Junkyu a year ago even. Him waking by his bed tea served by Haruto, the CEO of a multinational company. The CEO aura that he owns is left behind the doors of their house. For Junkyu, Haruto is that boyfriend who pampers and nags Junkyu a lot. Their sex at night was the thing that gave Haruto some kind of peace in the chaos of his work. But Junkyu is cuddle or sex deprived for about two weeks already, forget about getting a bed tea

This started when his company started preparing for some kind of event that's going to happen which requires perfect representation of his company and arranging everything properly. So giving time to Junkyu has been minimised rather it became zero. Junkyu is an understanding boyfriend, no doubt. A cutie in the morning and a slut in the bed but something isn't sitting well when nothing goes according to his will for two damn weeks.

Junkyu woke up today and he found Haruto already in a black shirt and black tight pants sitting in the armchair with his laptop. The sunlight coming from the window makes Haruto's eyes sparkle. His face looked tired, he looked stressed and it was 6am in the morning but Haruto was so ready for his work.

Haruto's attention diverted to Junkyu as he heard a groan from Junkyu who was somehow in refusal to wake up.

"Good morning love" Haruto said with a slight smile but eyes were still glued to the screen.

"G-good mor-ning" Junkyu managed to sit up on his bed. His hair disturbed, cheeks fluffy with a good sleep but Haruto again working is annoying him

"You are working again and that's also early in the morning?"

" Hm sunshine. . can't help, I have to receive an important call soon."

"You can …you just don't want , you are ignoring me ruto but see what I gonna do"

"Are you stressed, do you need to release your stress?"

"Hm sunshine maybe but I don't have time to think right now … go ahead have breakfast and don't wait for me , I will join you after the call " Junkyu nodded but not exactly agreeing with him.

"Hello , yes I am looking forward to this deal with you .. " Haruto continued his discussion with the investors and other shareholders without paying attention to Junkyu.

Junkyu's mind was working otherwise, the idea to teach Haruto a lesson with fun crawled inside him.

Junkyu slowly came back to Haruto and sat on his knees in front of Haruto's chair. The big hoodie slowly got lifted up and he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Haruto was confused enough to understand what exactly was going on, why Junkyu sat like that in front of it and why everything is happening has to turn him on

Junkyu once looked back at Haruto before proceeding with the idea. Junkyu's hand found the belt Haruto was wearing. Haruto suddenly choked on his word, with his expression he wanted to ask Junkyu what the hell he was doing, his brows arched, panic took place, focus on his call was totally diverted, all his focus went on Junkyu's hand that was unbuckling the belt and opening the button along with the zipper.

The dick sprung out as soon as the zip opened. It's the thick long dick that excites Junkyu, the veins around it make it a 10/10.

The wide eye of Junkyu as he held the dick and soon gonna devour it was a perfect match to the tension going on between Junkyu holding the dick and Haruto holding a moan.