what are we?

⚠️ AGE REVERSE
     MPREG MENTION

“ Ruto, I think we need to talk.”  Thrre was a sudden stop in the movement of Ruto. This is a very very rare scenario that junkyu felt the need to talk about .

“You know we don't do this talk thing of yours, what now”  junkyu hesitated to initiate the conversation as he has always been the understanding one since the beginning of everything. he loved his despite knowing Ruto doesn't feel the same for his. 

Their relationship bloomed unexpectedly when this little sunshine texted another sunshine boy. Probably sunshine couples are or will never be in the trend. But what so cool about being in the trend anyway. That's how conversation started with friends to benefit from something special or maybe not.Things are always complicated in this scenario. There are too many ifs.

“What are we?”

“What!”

“U heard me I guess What are we” The firmness was there in the tone and Ruto surely felt it.

“ You know I love you, you mean so much to me” Ruto felt the tension forming between them. The corners of his eyes sparkling.

*junkyu never breaks downs infront of anyone this easily*

These words kept playing in his mind, he felt he fucked up for a real good time.  He came to cup his face.

“Oh no no don't baby me.. These things are done … we are no longer in college and we shouldn't mess around even…. “ Exclaimed, pushing his hands.

“But..” A tear rolled down from his eyes. he hid it before he could see.

“No but Ruto…  What am I to you? You better be clear because I have graduated and you are already doing a job.. it's high time we realise that the age to be just fling is over and I am done being in a bond that has no commitments “ Ruto held his hand tightly as if things are getting scary for him.

“Everything felt so perfect that I never thought of something else . Things started with friends with benefits then the issue of love came and I never thought of moving–”

“you never thought moving on was necessary because what is easily always available?... Because fuck everything and from now on let's just be friends and I will meet new people or better be fuck with them rather staying commited to an asshole who didn't care” Saying this junkyu angrily grab his purse and keys of the house.

“ If you keep your slutty legs outside I swear I will fuck you so hard that you are going to forget the purpose of why you thought of taking that keys even” The keys fell from his hand. Ruto grabbed his by his arms and pinned his against the walls.

“ junkyu you can't leave right now “

“ I can … don't boil my blood….go fuck yourself “

“Hit me if you want to… don't leave”

“ You had your entire life to be jerk and you chose to be today”

“ Can I convince you to stay please?” Something knot-like formed in his stomach. Ruto never used the word please with his.

“Have you ever loved me? No wait actually don't say anything because we actually know that …not us only rather your friends knew even. Warned me everytime. It's high time we stop lying to ourselves.” junkyu’s breath hitched a little, probably the outburst of the emotion was not at all expected by both the parties. Ruto embraced his tightly in the arms . he sniffled ,puhed a little but he didn't let his go so he continued saying.