All I want for Christmas is you

"Rutoya ~ " a hand captured the waist of Haruto who was busy decorating the Christmas tree.

Looking at the owner of those soft tiny hands , Haruto's lip formed a smile. Turning around to see the boy's face, he captured that face with his big hand. His hand size is equal to the size of that cute boy's face. 

"Junkyu - I didn't expect you to come today. Aren't you going to celebrate Christmas with your family"

Junkyu made a pout with his eyebrows after being asked this question.

" No ruto — I won't …. You are staying alone this year so I am going to accompany you"

"Huh ? Me ?"

"Yes — why are you so shocked about this ?"

" I - I just didn't expect anyone to stay with me on this Christmas "

"I will " saying this Junkyu leaned his head on Haruto's chest and closed his eyes. Haruto caressed the fluffy hair and kissed his forehead.

"Let me go and bake a cake while you are decorating the tree," Haruto nodded.

Junkyu rushed to the kitchen after wearing the apron. Everything in Haruto's house seems so comfortable and home-like for Junkyu. He never felt this comfortable with anyone and that's why he loves spending time with him. Nothing is new to him and he is accustomed to every nook and corner of this house.

Junkyu started arranging everything he was going to need to make the cake batter – flour , butter , sugar , some dry fruits and many more. He loves to do his work while singing and that's what makes Haruto fall in love with him even more. Seeing someone cooking whole heartedly and enjoying it so much makes his heart flutter. Even when all Junkyu was singing " jingle bells". He was swinging from left to right, his hair dancing in the air, the cherry blossoms fragrance of him with the smell of cake batter he was making. Isn't that already a beautiful view?

"You can carry on with your work of decorating the tree, otherwise it will be completed by next Christmas" Junkyu chuckled.

"Ya ya am doing " Haruto snorted

"Hmm ~~ I can see that  …. You are slacking off … move your ass else you ain't getting any present from me "

" You arranged a present for me?"

"Yeah? What is there to be shocked about?"

"Um no like oh okay"

"You didn't buy anything for me?"

"Obviously I did Junkyu but gift isn't something you are into so i didn't expect yours"

"Oh – wait for the right time"

"Okay i will place my gift for you now only but when are you going to ?"

"That's a secret"

"Hmmm i see Junkyu is keeping a lot of  secrets these days" Haruto came towards Junkyu and wrapped him in arms while his face was hidden on his neck.

"Ung ~~ yes"

"Surprise by Junkyu hyung is surely going to be kill me"

"Maybe it will show you heaven " saying that Junkyu took the batter and put it in the oven.

" Now you go and get ready …. I will decorate the cake and will keep the present even until evening .. Till then don't overthink what gift it is" Junkyu kissed ruto on his cheeks and asked him to go.

.

.

.

.