My fate (1)

⚠️Mpreg

⚠️Angst

"Boys nowadays have no decency that making someone wait for more than thirty minutes is already a sin and SPECIFICALLY WHEN I DON'T KNOW HIM EXACTLY"

*PHONE RINGS*

"Kyu, your date still hasn't been reached?"

"NO !  See I told you installing tinder was the worst idea but nah you were like having a good fuck is needed "

"Junkyu listen maybe he got busy with something and you never know you may fall in love again after what happened with jeong-"

"JIHOON"

"Okay i will seal my lips "

" Hmm!! BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE BASIC DECENCY TO CALL ME OR TEXT ME TO INFORM ME THAT HE WILL BE LATE OR MAYBE HE WILL NOT TURN UP. IT'S SUCH AN EMBARRASSMENT FOR ME EVEN. WHAT A JER-", A tall man with black jacket, white tee and black jeans looking like a mix of Alex Volkov and Josh Chen mixed came in front of his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so late. I got stuck in the traffic and my phone died even" His voice was so deep that he can say ' I will fuck you' in the most polite manner and Junkyu will be wet like pool.

*Oh god what the hell you are thinking, am i going crazy without sex. My naughty libido surely mess up way too much *

"Hmm okay apology accepted"

"So um have you ordered something?"

"Ouh hum yeah a cappuccino"

"Okay let me give my order"

.
.

"By the way , you are looking beautiful in this white outfit "

"T-t-thanks "

"Sorry again to make you wait this long, it wasn't my intention "

"It's okay I get it"

"So Haruto what brings you here to tinder"

"Uhm"

"You seems hookup types only, the way you dressed "

"Sweetheart ain't you a little too judgy… guessing my answer because of the way I dress isn't okay at all " Junkyu was stunned by the answer but also blurred out because of the nickname Haruto just called. He reads way too many romance novels and nicknames are quite common but someone like him calling him sweetheart made his stomach do a flip.

"Ah uem sorry , then what's your answer"

"I don't expect love in the first date, what i expect is friendship that can turn in love and then marriage maybe"

"Wooa woa so you are searching for a fiancé "

"Eventually yes, for now no…"

"Got you"

"So what do you do Mr Watanabe "

"I am the Ceo of Risso Groups" Junkyu choked on his water

"Y-you mean the dress I am wearing is done by your artist"

"No sweetheart, more precisely it's done by me."

"Whatt —!!"

"Wait but ain't you scared some media will find its way that you are on a date and it will be on the newspaper television tomorrow, OMG, yes possible "

"Calm down Junkyu, no one will track us and even if this happens then also no issue because rumours like this happen a lot."

"Hmmm so am curious about one thing "