You Are Mine

"You're gonna marry a stripper? Are you out of your mind Jeongwoo?! . Son of Sehun is going to marry a stripper??" Sehun roared.

"Yes and you can't do anything about it"

"Woah , Haruto had always been a rebellious one but it turns out it's you who is a brat now. " There was silence engulfing for a moment when again sehun said.

"Anyways I don't care until you don't tell the whole world about your marriage and your partner's real identity. And most importantly carry out your own responsibility. You and your brother Haruto shouldn't disappoint me. Being a mafia was never easy. We never learnt to give up and snatched whatever we liked. I have seen that aura in Haruto but you, Jeongwoo is more compassionate and generous which shouldn't happen" jeongwoo nodded. The air wasn't tense because Sehun isn't someone to force his decisions but he made his opinion clear.

The whole conversation was overheard by someone standing outside. He waited until Sehun stormed out so he could just know clearly what's going on.

Soon Jeongwoo came out from the room and found Haruto standing. His sleek tall body stands  while supporting his body on the wooden door frame.

"Hnm so you are dating a stripper and even going to marry him? I see", Jeongwoo stayed still while Haruto spoke again.

"Why don't I know anything? I go to the stripper club with you only and saw you drooling over several asses but never seen you obsessed with one"

"Don't forget you still didn't confront me about that one ass that made you hopeless romantic"

"Jeongwoo ! Don't change the topic. And there is still ain't anything to say when I still haven't make him mine"

"I see – don't wait for long, who knows he might become someone else's." Jeongwoo grinned.

"Oh btw you are coming with me today to the stripper's club to meet him. Today is his last day in the club before I marry him" Haruto agreed.

Haruto loves to go to the stripper's club mostly because of his sunshine. That one guy with a fluffy ass and small dick , rounded eyes and cutest pout. The only issue is he hasn't tasted him, he wants to taste him with the final intention to make his, to claim him. It's going to be foul to say he never got that opportunity but he didn't use it. It was that boy only who came to him, sat on his dick , rubbed it hard, jumped on it, moaned out loud, he could see stiffened nipples through his see through shirts but he never got the chance to taste him. Haruto never regretted not touching him because he always wanted to do it with him when he knew the boy would understand that he is now Haruto's. He didn't even want to know the name, he calls him Sunshine, his sunshine

Haruto and Jeongwoo made it through the small dark alley before entering the club. It was music everywhere , no one cares who enters and goes out and that's actually what these boys needed. Being a mafia has been stressful for both and this was the only place for relaxation.

Haruto and Jeongwoo took the corner most seats of the club and made themselves settle there. The silence between them was finally broken when Haruto spoke.

"Where is your boy? Call him" Jeongwoo crooked his brows.

"Are you that excited to see me fucking him " jeongwoo laughed

"Shut up , I don't care and I am not in a mood to fuck anyone either"

"Fine fine" jeongwoo tapped to call the young fine man standing nearby.

"Call Junkyu and say that it's Jeongwoo" the man nodded and wasted no time to call the owner of the name "Junkyu"

Reaching near Junkyu , he said what he was instructed with. Anticipation crawled inside the veins of Junkyu. Junkyu is the most in demand and no one actually knows his real name as everyone there started to call him kitten. But Jeongwoo wasn't like the random stranger to him. He was the first guy who respected him, cherished him and made him feel precious by having sex like someone is worshipping the way he is. Junkyu stayed grateful for that and when Jeongwoo asked for his hand in marriage, he couldn't resist himself. Running away from this job has been the first thing in his mind and if that happens with marrying jeongwoo he was ready for it. The romantic feelings for Jeongwoo still have a long way to be bloomed in Junkyu's heart but if loving Jeongwoo makes things well and good, he is going to do that.