3. The Truth About Her Feelings

>Matthew's pov<

I was staring at her like I had seen a ghost and was taken aback by what she had said. She wanted to know what I thought of her, but I don't know what to say to her. Even though we have been friends for the longest time, I always thought that maybe she was playing with me, but no she actually wanted to know what I thought of her personally. I sighed and scooted directly in front of her, taking her hands in mine and this caused her to look me straight in the eyes.

"If I'm going to tell you what I think about you, then I'm going to do it properly," I said sighing and kinda looking down and the bed sheets. I obviously wasn't going to tell her that I was in love with her, not like this exactly. I was going to tell her that she had a great personality. "I think you are an amazing person and that you have so much potential left in you, but instead of spending all your time with me you need to make new friends and go out sometime. You need to take risks and find a boyfriend May seriously, you need to."

I looked into her eyes and to my surprise, she looked happy and kind of sad too , like someone had taken her world and joy away from her. She was on the brink of tears and I could see that her eyes started to get glossy. It broke my entire heart when I looked into her eyes and saw how much I had hurt her ( in some way) and how it was mentally frustrating for her to hear what I said.

"You really think that about me Matthew you really think I'm an amazing person. I appreciate you telling me that you know, it means a lot hearing that from you. Even though I may seem like a princess I am really grateful to have you as a friend." She said while looking desperate enough to make me cry myself. I couldn't even look at her without feeling guilty about the words I said to her.

I really wanted to tell her about how I have had this massive crush on her before I had the three girlfriends I had. It was hard telling her something like that right now, but I knew what I said was true. She had a great personality for someone so fragile, but I loved everything about her. I just didn't want anything to change between us at the moment.

She sat there tears falling down her beautiful face making me want to wipe them away and I did. I wiped every tear on her face away and made her look at me. "why are you crying May? I know you have a big heart and everything in between, but I didn't expect you to cry." She smiled sweetly at me and laid back.

>Mayian's pov<

I loved how sweet he was being, but it hurt and I knew he was never going to tell me he loved me for who I was. We ended up falling asleep later that night with him on the floor and me on the bed. It was nice that he was here with me tonight, but I knew he was right there will be someone out there who will love me for who I am.

Even if I don't find them tomorrow, I'll find them eventually when the time is right and I am ready to fall in love. I really hope that person is him and I hope that he sees that I am in love with him someday. For now, though, I have to keep waiting for that day.

>No one's pov<

Little did she know that the Confession she was looking for was going to be coming along soon. Mayian and Matthew have always had a love for one another, but will that love last for long when he finds out what is going to happen later in the story?