PARTY🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Ok lets get this started

IN THE LIVING ROOM

Akazas' pov

"Hey guys did you decide on a party idea?" I said when i walked into the living room "yeah we decided on a pool party" nakime said "yep! I cant wait right akaza-dono!?" You can already guess that's douma "shut the fuck up douma"
i said "aw ok akaza-dono" douma said "eek! I have the perfect swimsuits for me and nakime!!" Daki said "i cant wait to see how beautiful you ladies look" i said as i smiled at them "oi do you got something for my sister or somerhing?" Gyutaro asked me obviously pissed i said that "of course not you retard its called respecting women." I said to gyutaro then douma randomly started "hey where's kokushibo-dono?" "Oh hes with master muzan" nakime and daki said at the same time "why is he there is he in trouble?" Kaigaku asked "he would probs kill me for saying this but he has a crush on muzan-sama so he went to go confess- dad what the hell are you doing?"
Daki was saying then we all look at douma "im praying for kokushibo-donos' ass" "what why!?" Kaigaku said "cause muzan-sama said he liked koku to me and im pretty sure we might hear moaning soon" all the others are completly stunned and so am I, i immideatly got on my knees and started praying as well.

"What are you praying for?" Nakime asked "im praying for our ears-" they then started to hear moaning......

WHAT WAS GOING ON UPSTAIRS BEFORE THE OTHERS WERE TALKING
Kokus pov

I woke up to see muzan-sama holding my waist i smiled and kissed his forehead and then he pulled my haori colar and kissed me biting my lip for entrance i opened my mouth and he slid his tounge in and didn't leave a place untouched, after four minutes he broke the kiss and i started panting while he just smiled at me, he then came on top of me and bit my neck softly it made me moan a little (m=muzan and k=kokushibo)

K:ahh~..

M:*starts sucking and biting random spots on kokus neck looking for his sweet spot*

K:ngh~...ahh~ m-muzan-sama~ ahh~!

M:found it..

Muzan then starts abusing that spot on kokus' neck making him moan louder and louder

mg my phone battery bouta die imma finnish this tommorow so bye guys so sorry i didnt get to finnish it in this chapter

Words:424

Frick doin dis tommorow i doin it now

after all kokus' moaning muzan starts to feel a little tired hes kinda running out of energy so koku takes this oppertuity(dont know if spelt right)and flips muzan over so muzan is bottom and hes top,koku then carefully takes muzans shirt off and starts giving him small hickeys all over his upper body he made a trail of hickeys and kisses all the way down to muzans v line he gently took muzans pants off.

muzan started blushing so hard you could swear that is tanjiros' hear as soon as koku was gonna start giving muzan head just to tamper with him a little they heard a knock on the door *knock knock knock*

M:who is it!?

(A=akaza and D=douma)

D:its me muzan-sama

M:what is it?

D:the party was starting soon so we came to get kokushibo-dono

M:we?

A:im here to muzan-sama

K:ok im comeing *kisses muzan on the cheek and gets up to go to the door*

Koku walks out the room and closes the door behind him douma immideatly notices the bite marks and hickeys on kokus neck

D:so muzan-sama did a total on you now did he kokushibo-dono~

K:douma shut the fuck up before i beat your ass

D:i wouldn't mind that

K:ew get the fuck away from me! *starts walking next to akaza instead*

A:*gets behind koku* you think i wanna be walking next to him!?

K:no but i dont want to

D:why do you guys hate me so much:,( #doumaslander

A:oh shut up!

they finally reach the living room to see everyone outside by the pool

D:aww they started without us

A:oh well im gonna go meet up with them

K:wait up dont leave me alone with douma!

D:#DOUMASLANDER I SAY DOUMASLANDER!

OK DAS IT I AM TIRED I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AND I NEED MORE BRAIN SELLS

WORDS:751