✧: adventure :✧

( 1012 words )

LO'AK (but mostly a mixed pov)

' WHERE ARE WE going?! ' Lo'ak cried, as Meayora dragged him behind her. They climbed up rocks, they ran across the land, however Lo'ak never knew the destination to where Meayora was bringing him.

As they turned the corner, he was found at a cliff, many feet above the ocean. ' Woah. ' He whispered, as he steadied himself, before his hand was yanked to go further. ' Meayora, where are you bringing me? ' He yelped, but reluctantly followed behind her.

Meayora simply laughed, jumping up onto a rock, and climbing higher. Lo'ak shook his head, his grin spreading as he followed.

As we climbed to the top, I landed on the soft texture of the grass as it reminded me of home. He closed his eyes, taking in a breath as he imagined it. He missed flying his Ikran, he missed jumping from tree to tree, and most importantly he missed running through the woods as fast as he could, racing whoever was up to it. He missed the mountains, and the cold rivers, as he felt a piece of his heart break.

' What are you thinking about? ' Meayora broke his trance, as he opened his eyes.

' Home. ' He said simply, but proudly. And when he opened his eyes, he finally saw the beautiful landscape in front of him. By the time it took to get there, it turned into a beautiful purple and pink sunset, as the cliff overviewed the cove of ancestors. The tree gleamed, standing out in the water as he sucked in a breath. He could see the fish jumping out of the water, and the ripples that left behind them.

He couldn't find the words to speak, as he turned to Meayora. ' It's.. beautiful. ' he said softly, sitting down on the soft grass. Meayora did the same.

' I don't like to take a lot of people here. This place is special to me. ' She spoke, flashing me a smile. ' Consider yourself lucky. '

Lo'ak let out a breathy laugh, leaning back against his hands. ' I'm already lucky. I have you. ' He smiled, searching her eyes and her face as he watched the blush spread across her cheeks. To that, his smile only grew, watching the women he loved in front of him.

' We shouldn't be doing this. ' Meayora sighed, fidgeting with her hair.

' Doing what? ' He said faintly, tilting his head slightly.

' This. Flirting, being alone together. It is forbidden. ' Meayora sighed, letting her hair drop on her shoulder.

A smug expression shone on his face, as he played with a piece of her hair, ' I thought you liked when I flirted with you. ' he whispered, watching her eyes.

Meayora sucked in a breath, her heart beat increasing with his words. '..No. ' She managed, the lie seeping through her teeth.

' Oh yeah? ' He spoke, his voice raspy, while his hand trailed to her shoulder, as he gently dragged his hand to her collar bone.

' Yes. ' She said more sternly, her heart fluttering with every touch. He hummed in response, before placing a kiss in her shoulder, watching for a response.

He lifted her up, placing her in his lap so she was straddling him, his hands on her waist. She gasped, her hands placed on his chest.

Lo'ak kissed her shoulder again, as he peppered short kisses along her collarbone, and towards her neck. He kissed her freckle gently, as he felt her shiver at his touch. He snickered, as her hands explored his chest, moving down to his abs.

He slowly kissed down her neck, towards her chest- before she stopped him. ' Lo'ak, we cannot. We'd be in so much trouble- ' she breathed, short of breath.

Lo'ak groaned, ' I don't care. ' he growled, before kissing her hungrily. She instantly gave in, kissing him back as she found his hair. She grasped his braids, as she let out a breathy moan into his lips.

He shuddered at the feeling, as it only drove him more, his hands exploring her hips. But she pulled away, shaking her head as Lo'ak whined, throwing his head back.

' You're driving me crazy, Meayora. ' He growled, as she let out a laugh, getting off of him.

' Cmon, let's go back. ' She said through her laugh, but Lo'ak stayed silent. The cloth covering him was stood up.

She gasped, as she doubled over in laughter. ' No! '

Lo'ak felt his cheeks head up in embarsssment, as his face cringed. ' It's not my fault! ' he cried. He stood up, covering himself with his hands as it only made Meayora laugh harder. He walked over sheepishly, pushing her shoulder.

After a while, she stopped laughing, and Lo'ak took the chance to whisper in her ear.

' You know, there's only one way to fix it, right? ' He hummed, earning a smack on the head from Meayora.

' Nope! Just.. think about your parents having sex. '

Lo'ak cringed, ' Okay, you were right. '

' Of course I am. ' She said happily, before grabbing his hand, and jumping down the rock.

As they reached the skirts of the village, she let go of his hand, as Lo'ak sighed. She turned around, giving him a sympathetic look.

' Okay, you go. ' She whispered, as he lashed his tail and walked towards the village. She turned around, diving into the water.

As Lo'ak walked towards the village, he walked towards his family's Marui, looking at his family. Neteyam, Kiri, Tuk and his mom were asleep, as his dad was awake watching the fire. ' Where were you? ' He said coldly.

' Exploring. Like I said I would. ' He lied, sitting down on his bed.

' I'll believe you today. But hear my words, boy. You stay away from that girl. '

He sighed, his ears pinning to the side of his head as he sucked his teeth. ' Yeah. Sure. '