:)

Y/n's POV

"About that date." 

"Did you have something in mind for it?" I asked as I ate some of my food.

"Actually I had a few ideas," He said calmly.

"Well then tell me," I said leaning in eagerly.

"Nuh uh uh," He said as he got up and took his plate to the sink. "It's a surprise for you," 

"Hmph, well that's not fair I wanted to know," I said as I continued eating.

"Finish your food so you can choose which of my clothes you wanna wear." He said before exiting the room.

I quickly finished my room... I am not that weird but not gonna lie I wanted to see Scaramouche shirtless again. Shit that sounds kinda perverted....

"Y/n you know I can hear your foot steps, right? and I see you in the mirror." Scaramouche said as he looked at me though the reflection of the mirror while I tried to tip toe in to see him.

"Oh-..." Was all I managed to say.

"There are some clothes on the bed if you like any of them, otherwise check my drawers..." He stopped what he was doing and looked at me, "Y/n this time not the underwear draw."

"uhmm, yep not the underwear drawer..." I said as I looked at the clothes he had laid out on the bed. "Uh er, you do know I didn't mean to open that drawer.. right?"

"Yea yea, sure." He said nodding. 

He soon walked out of the bathroom. "Are the clothes there fine?" He asked as he stood behind me.

"Oh uh yep, I'm just deciding what to do so I can have a nice outfit." I said as I moved some clothes out of the way. 

"Okay, well let me know when you're ready." He said as he took a seat on the floor in the corner.

"Yep." 

I finished choosing my outfit and walked towards the bathroom.

"Hm," Scaramouche said as he looked up from his phone. "Where are you going?"

"Oh to get changed?" I said unsure of way he asked.

"Oh uh yea sure..." He said quickly before looking back down at his phone.

(Here you go lovely... the outfit THE OUTFIT. okay I like it if you dont yall can imagine something similar but like NO CROP TOPS. Im.. not sure scarapookie would own that.. but I mean if u wanna wear one of those like hot ppl sleeveless compression tops with like the turtle neck or some shit with baggy pants go ahead my guy... honestly I'd wear that if I had the confidence, bruh I needa by that top now damn ANYWAYS)

 honestly I'd wear that if I had the confidence, bruh I needa by that top now damn ANYWAYS)

"READY!!" I said as I said as quickly slide the bathroom door out of my way.

"Cool, like go. He said as he quickly grabbed his phone and shoved his wallet in his pocket, before grabbing me by the arm and racing out of the apartment.

"WAIT,  WHAT ABOUT MY OTHER CLOTHES?!!" I yelled as we continued running.

"We'll come back don't worry. I'm quite sure of it." He said as we ran into the elevator. (bruh idk the timing of this just bare with me okay, thank you lovely)

"oh uh okay?" I said a bit puzzled. We stood in silence for a bit. "So where are we off to?" I asked.

"Somewhere you'll like." He replied, "We're actually going to two places."

"Oh, excitingggg," I said as we got off the elevator and walked towards the car.

...

At the said date location

"Where are we?" I asked as Scaramouche turned the car off.

"Well you'll find out very shortly." He said as we got out of car and starting walking towards the mysterious location.

ʚɞ

"We're here," Scaramouche whispered into my ear as we stood in front of a cute boba shop.

"A BOBA STORE?!!" I screamed In excitement as I turned to him.

"No y/n I meant dry cleaning place." He said dryly. "Seriously y/n... Of course I meant the boba store!!"

"Oh hehe." I said before dragging him inside and looking at the different drinks.

"You ready to order?" Scaramouche said as he turned to look at me.

"Yep," I said nodding my head.

"What did you want? I can order and you could find us a seat if you want." He asked. (let me tell you I cant order food it's like terrifying so scarapookie shall order for y/n... please tell me someone can relate.)

"Ah sure, I wantttt {instert ur favourite drink}.

"Cool, I'll see you in a sec." He said before stepping up to order.

ʚɞ

Soon enough scaramouche came back with the drinks.

"So do you like ur drink?" He asked.

"MHM, It's really good did you want to try???" I asked.

He nodded in response so I went to go take out the straw so he could put his in and have a sip but he just took the drink and took a sip before I got the chance to change straws.

"I-." Was all I could manage to say while trying to comprehend what just happened.

He wiped his mouth quickly with his hand before offering me his drink. In which I accepted, before taking a quick sip. 

...

Hello lovelys

this chapter... ended out longer then I anticipated 

like I originally planned for the whole date to fit in one chapter

but yk this is actually better because I think ma book might end soon soo

:))) i really love this book I might make other scarapookie book in the future

if you have any character x reader suggestions let me know 

:)

stay safe and have a good day or night <33 luv you mwah