ʚReadingɞ

Pretty Y/n

♥7765 💬 325

♥7765 💬 325

Pretty Y/n Date with urs truely @  balladeer (scarapookie) >:) mwah 

          ↳ Kazuzu oh? A date??? Scarapookie never told his beloved best man?? :(( 

                          ↳ Adeptus Didn't yall hang out yesterday or sth??

                                           ↳ Kazuzu dumbass they did, 🤭🫢  did yall... did yall... do the... 🤭nasty??

                                                          ↳ Balladeer @ Pretty Y/n How have you not blocked them yet?

Kazuzu @ Adeptus they didnt deny that the did the nasty...

          ↳ Adeptus They did not deny ... interesting 

Y/n's POV

"Put the damn phone pretty (idk girl boy/ person or yk it just be put the phone away pretty up to you)." He said as he tilted my phone back. "Stopping replying to my colleagues."

"But they think..." I looked around. "That we did the nastyyyy.." I whispered quietly while I felt my face heat up.

"Mhm they do, now put the phone away, sweetie." He said as he put his phone in his pocket and I did the same.

"Why are you treating me like a child?" I ask him blankly.

"I'm not." He replied dryly.

"You are, you're giving me baby steps and everything." I responded a little annoyed.

"Oh no no, I treat children worse, those disgusting gremlins." He responded.

"Oh- damn okay well pick up your stuff, stand up and take us to the next location, sweetie." I said passive aggressively. 

"Whatever you say." He said standing up as we walked back to the car.

          ʚɞ

As we sat in the car I grabbed my phone out to reply to ppl.

"Ah no phones." Scaramouche said.

"But kazuha and Xiao said that we-." I said before being interrupted.

"No phones," He said. "how bout this we swap phones until you wanna take photos then we can swap back for that."

"Actually that sounds fun sure." I said smiling.

...

At second location

"We're here," Scaramouche said as he parked the car.

"Oooh excitingggg." I said, as I quickly undid my seatbelt and got out of the car. "LEAD THE WAYY!"

"Of course," He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the location. "Oh and Y/n don't go reading any signs, I don't want you to ruin the surprise." 

"Oh.. yes sir." I said before quickly changing my speed to match his so I don't get dragged like a sack of potatoes everywhere.

...

"Where are we??" I said as I looked around.

"It's a bookstore and cafe." He said bluntly. "Y/n you dumbass your looking the wrong way." Scaramouche said before turning my head in the right direction.

"REALLY????!!" I squealed as I held onto his arm.

"Yes, now go inside before you rip my arm off." He groaned as I continued tugging on his arm.

We went inside a looked at a few books for a while, before I got distracted by one book and sat down in a corner. 

I sat there reading before a few minutes before Scaramouche found me. "Ah Y/n there you are." He said as he sat down next to me. 

"Oh~, Y/n are you reading smut?" He said as he lent his head backwards, resting it on my shoulder to see what I was reading.

I felt my face heat up almost instantly. Guilty.. "Uh what?!!" I said as I quickly looked at the page number before flicking to random page.

"You know, why read smut when you have a perfectly good looking boyfriend right here." He said grinning.

"Oh-. Prefectly good looking boyfriend huh?" I said smiling.

"Yes, Pervert." He said before he stood up and held his hand out for me.

"I AM NOT!!!" I said stressfully. "Dammit.." I muttered.

"Mhm, get up. Do you want the book or not?" He said as I held his hand to get up.

"Yea, I'll be back, I'll go buy it." I said as I started to walk off.

"Excuse me?" Scaramouche said as he grabbed my arm to stop me. 

"Hm?" I said turning my head.

"Im paying and besides it was quit rude of you to assume your perfect boyfriend doesn't read or buy books." He said before walking passed me with a shit eating grin. 

"Dammit." I murmured as I used my hand to cover my mouth/face from embarrassment. "That was kinda hot." 

"Y/nn, coming or?" Scaramouche said as he turned around. I quickly ran towards him.

-After buying the books we hung around the shops for a while-

"So..." I said awkwardly as we both knew that the day was going to come to an end.

"Okay so lets go pick up your stuff from my place and I'll grab some of my stuff then we head to yours?" Scaramouche said before looking up from his phone to see my approval.

"Oh-, yea that works.." I replied. "Oh, One thing though... Childe might still be there and I don't really wanna cause a scene so uhh if they are asleep we can sneak up."

"Sounds good. Let's go." He said before taking my hand and began walking to the car. 

Bro I had originally planned for the library date 

to be wholesome,

but ig the chapter had other plans 0-0

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Im like honestly contemplating making another Scaramouche book lol  🤭

anyways stay safe love you all. Might make a Heizou book tho not sure hehe

<33