(ʘ‿ʘ)

A/n: uhhh so in this chapter it is not christmas 0-0 cuz like a couple days before this chapter was infact july...

Y/n's POV:

After I finished showering, I walked out to find Scaramouche sitting on the couch scrolling through Netflix on the Tv. 

"Anything you wanted to watch?" He asked.

"Uhhh, OMG WAIT YES!" I said as I jumped onto the couch to sit with him.

"You know that Mickey mouse movie, where Daisy and Minnie fight during a figure skating contest. Wait do you have Disney?"

"Yes I have Disney, wait wait did u mean the one where Donald Ducks nephews or something try and get on santa's good list?"

"YESS!!!" I squealed, hugging Scaramouche's waist.

"Why did you want to watch a kid's christmas movie?" He asked before pressing play.

"Because kids movies are the best to watch with other people." I replied before leaning on him lightly.

"Sure, whatever." He replied as he set up the tv (bruh idk how to describe it).

3rd person:

The two of them watched the movie and proceeded to fall asleep on the couch.

...

The next morning

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning with Scaramouche's arm around me.

"Shit he's asleep still," I mumbled looking at his still body. "Nah fuck this shit I can't deal with being the first one up, that's awkward as hell, he can do that!" I decided before lying back down and pretending to be asleep.

After a few minutes I felt him sit up slightly.

"Y/n, if you want the good morning lovely or good morning y/n shit, your not getting it, I know the fuck that your the awake." He said as I opened my eyes to see him looking at me.

"...good morning to you too moochie?" I replied. "Damn it my plan failed!" I said quietly cursing myself. "If I was actually asleep would u give me that good shit?" 

"Hmm, you'll never know because you woke up first and then pretended to be asleep." He said as he walked to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast??" I question turning around on the couch to face his direction.

"Rice, avocado and a seaweed." He said as he grabbed the food.

"Deconstructed seaweed," I said excitedly as I quickly got up and hurried towards him.

"Do you have tea bags?" I said as I hugged him from behind.

"What the fuck Y/n, you literally did one of those romantic morning things and your dumbass decided to say 'dO yOu HaVe TeA bAgSs?'" He said as he turned around will still in my grasp.

"oh-," I said before being interrupted by a forehead kiss from Scaramouche. 

"It's on the bench behind you dumbass," He whispered into my ear before turning back around to set up our bowls.

My face was bright red as I turned around to grab the tea bag. (no way am I grabbing two for two ppl Im a broke ass bitch, share a teabag it ain't that hard U-U)

"KETTLEEEEEEEE" I yelled as I filled it up with water and turned the kettle on . 

"interesting reaction..." Scaramouche replied as he took the bowls to the table.

After a few minutes of intense eye contact with the kettle the water was boiled, so I made the tea and brought the two cups to the table.

Scaramouche stared at his cup for a little bit. "Do you not like coffee?" He asked.

"Uhh... no I do it's just I like tea better, I can make you coffee if you want, I'd probably finish two cups of tea anyways?" I said as I blabbered on. 

"No no it's okay, I mean I did buy the teabags. I was gonna use them at some point, thank you." He responded surprisingly calm.

"Oh-" I said cutting myself off this time.

"So about that date." Scaramouche said with a smirk before taking a sip of his tea.

I was originally excited for this chapter although it is not the 

way I wanted it to be I am sorry.

The execution of it wasn't right.

<3 stay safe love you all, the book will be ending soon too soo

exciting? sad? I really liked making this book.

I'll probably start on my Childe or Cyno book I've been planning

If there is one you'd prefer let me know :)