awkwarddddd~

Scaramouche's POV

I was sitting with Childe as he had dragged me along to one of his dinners with people he knew, which was a bummer because I was texting Y/n. I sat there listening to Childe talk about his new clothing line that was about to come out when someone knocked on the door.

After the Knock the door was opened, and revealed...

Y/n? What was Y/n doing here.

"Y/n?" I said in clear confusion, and they responding saying my name.

"OHHHH, waitttt," Childe said as Y/n and Zhongli sat down at the table. "Did Scaramouche answer the phone when you booked the tattoo appointment Y/n?" 

"Yesss," Y/n responded as they grabbed out their phone to take photos of the room. "Damnn this place is so pretty." 

"Ahem," Zhongli said. 

"Yea yea, whatever," Y/n responded to Zhongli before sitting down again. 

"So uhh what's on the menu?" Y/n said as they took a next to Zhongli.

"Dumplings, Cheng Fun, Chicken feet, spring rolls, i don't know, whatever Childe ordered," (I'm sorry if you didn't understand some of the food I mentioned) I replied after I took a sip of water. Not long after I said my answer I could Y/n giggling in the background. "Is something wrong Y/n," asked them confused on why they were laughing.

"Oh no no, it's nothing," they said before grabbing out their phone.

~Y/n~

Just wait you'll understand why I'm laughing soon ;)

You're so weird

Awww moochie that's not very niceee

wtf

Don't insult ur new nickname.

Did u seriously put a full stop

Yes.

I continued to text Y/n until Childe began to speak.

"You guys do know you're in the same room you could talk instead of texting," He said titling his head giving us a smile smirk. 

"Shut up Childe," Scaramouche said as the doors leading into the room opened as the waiter brought the food in. I looked over to Y/n and they winked at me signalling that what she found funny was going to happen soon. 

We all picked up our chopsticks, and said our thanks before eating (idk what everyones family says, my family says everyone eat dinner (depends on the meal) idk it's something my grandparents taught me) 

The waiters placed the food on the glass rotating tray and left the room. After the waiters left everyone grabbed a bit of everything that was on the tray. 

"Y/n it's disrespectful to have your phone on when we are eating," Zhongli said before turning to Childe who was stabbing his soup dumpling because he couldn't use chopsticks properly. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Zhongli said staring at Childe's poor form. I couldn't help but laugh, as I finally realised what Y/n found funny. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He said clearly disgusted by how Childe was using his Chopsticks.