4

Aura

Months later.

I rubbed my nine month belly ready to pop as I watched Lex and Antonio watch a movie while cuddling, I would be lying if I said jealousy wasn't killing me.

A tear rolled down my eye as I ate my ice cream...how does it feel to be living my dream Lex.

I hadn't got the chance to tell them, I was so scared, I knew I would ruin her life...Lex loved him but he had to know.

I sighed and walked towards them "I need to tell Antonio something."

"Girl no what you gotta tell my man? Say it right here right now."she said as I looked down at my feet.

"Speak...what? you mute now?"she added.

Antonio looked at me, his eyes glowing from the TV light.

"Wassup shawty?"he asked.

I began hyperventilating, I just couldn't do it....I thought I could.

Lex noticed and got up "you just had to ruin our movie night... seriously?"she asked.

I began to feel myself not breathing, I felt like I was having a panic attack "I'm s-"

"Get her water."Antonio said getting up too, he pulled me into his chest and hugged me, his chin on my head "relax mama, breath."

I slowly began to calm down, the warmness of his arms was so welcoming.

"What's wrong?"he asked "you still wanna say sum?"

I shook my head no as we pulled away.

Lex gave me a glass of water, I took it and realised my hands were shaking as I drank it.

When I was done, Antonio gave the glass to Lex and pulled me towards him again "you still shaking shawty chill."he said slowly swaying us.

"I'm sorry."I apologised.

"I think she's okay."Lex said "you can leave her now, she ain't a baby."

"But she carrying one, she can't be dealing with shit."he said letting me go.

I felt the baby kicking and I began laughing softly "it's kicking."

"You guys wanna feel?"I asked.

Antonio shrugged and put his hand on my stomach and the kicks got faster.

"Woah."he chuckled "you carrying a beast."

Lex sighed loudly "baby I think we should go out to get something to eat, Clearly Aura needs to go to bed, she's tired."

I nodded "thanks, uhh have fun....I'll just go up to my room."

Antonio turned to her "you think it's safe to leave a pregnant woman at night, she could give birth any day now."

"You know what? It's fine since you care about Aura so much, I don't even know since when but anyway you can stay here and babysit this baby...I'm going out to get food."she grabbed her bag and car keys.

"Shawty trippin."he shook his head.

"Well I guess I'm still going to bed then, good night Antonio."I said but he grabbed my hand softly.

"Who gon' stay up with me? Don't go yet."

"Okay."I smiled as we sat on the couch.

"I ain't a movie person so you could put on sum else if you want to."he said as I nodded, I went into YouTube and decided I was gonna watch animated horror stories, it's always the go to especially late nights.

"You good? You was a bit shaky earlier."he asked.

"I'm okay."

"So you say we've met before...damn a nigga must of been drunk as hell, I mean I don't forget pretty girls easily you feel me?"

"Yeah but you did."I laughed even though it hurt a little...like for him it was just another night but for me...I had lost my virginty...it was huge for me.

"You should come around my place with Lex when she come over, you seem cool."

"Yeah she would never...she doesn't like me."I  shrugged.

"Why don't she like you? You be lowkey."

"That's because I have to be, I mean I live with her, this is her house and I ain't shit..I don't have a house, no job and trust me I was job hunting before I don't got knocked up."

"Why can't you live with yo baby daddy..he can't get you a place or sum?..did you let a bum ass nigga get you pregnant?"

"I guess I'll find out soon."I said staring at my thighs.

He lifted my face "you don't be making eye contact...ion like that mama, look at me when we talking."

"I can't."I secretly blushed.

"Why not?"

"I don't know...I'm shy? I guess"I smiled "eye contact is literally difficult to maintain sitting next to you."

"You so damn fine."his eyes reverted to my lips.

"Thanks."I pressed my lips together.

He leaned in and kissed me slowly, his lips were soft and just to die for, that kiss alone had the coochie heart beating.

We pulled away and I quickly looked the other way.

"I ain't never kiss a pregnant girl before."he chuckled lighting up a blunt "you don't mind if I hit this blunt a lil right?"

"Yeah sure go ahead."

He lit the blunt and turned his eyes to the TV completely acting like we didn't just kiss a moment ago.

"So we're gonna act like nothing happened?"

"It wasn't suppose to happen so nothing happened."he said refusing to even look at me.

"I feel so used."I sarcastically said getting up "whatever I'm going to bed."

He stood up and immediately towered over me "if I hadn't met your sister, but met you instead..you would be my girl, but I can't do Lex like that...not with her sister."he explained.

"And I understand"I fake smiled.

If only he knew.

When him and I hooked up I didn't know he messing around with Lex...mainly because she doesn't tell me anything....I had to find out the next day from a stupid phone call.

And him telling me that he's basically into her makes me feel so bad..I'm carrying his baby and they both don't know...I have to tell him...this is my only chance.

Lex wasn't here so I built up the courage.

"Antonio there is something that I really have to tell you."I sighed playing with my fingers.

"Wassup?"

"So basically I'm- my baby- fuck fuck fuck...this baby is-"I got cut of when the door opened.

Lex walked inside with food and she paused as she sensed that something was going on.

"What's going on?"she questioned.

"Nothing..I was just telling him goodnight." after that I immediately rushed to my room.

How would he believe me anyway?

He'll think I'm lying or I'm pranking him.

I remembered that I had his clothes, the ones that he let me wear that night to sleep comfortably.

I pulled them out and laid them out on the bed.

"This is my proof, my only proof that him and I hooked up."I told myself.

I folded the clothes and put them back in my closet.

It's so weird that every time I try to tell him, something gets in my way.

Fuck I have to tell him.