9

Antonio.

"You ugly niggas don't understand man

"You ugly niggas don't understand man."Chris, one of my homies shook his head "Ant got into an entanglement, my nigga ain't cheat on nobody.

"Nah but he did date one sister and got the other pregnant, that's some boss moves."Dizzy chuckled.

"To be honest if you really think about it...Lex is breaking up a family."Kel mumbled.

"But Lex is the victim though, Aura move shady for sure."Chris said "like how she gon' hide my nephew from me?"

"You niggas be talking too much man."I laughed "I'm over this shit."

"Damn munchies is killing us yo."Kel semi yelled.

Just then Aura walked into the room with drinks and snacks, steady serving these dumb ass niggas.

"Ooooh lil mama thank you."Dizzy took the Lays "we was about to die from munchies."

Aura just innocently smiled and then she went to go check on Amiri.

"Look if you ask me to choose between Lex and Aura...I would choose Aura, she more wifey material."Kel said making me chuckle cause I choose her too.

I heard a knock on the door so I stood up and went to go answer it, it was Lex.

I closed the door and gripped her arm "what you doing here?"

"I came to see you cause you weren't answering my calls or my messages, I was worried."

"Preciate that but that ain't necessary, I'm good."I gave her a small smile.

"Wait why can't I go inside?"she questioned.

I ignored that.

"I gotta tell you something."

"What?"she questioned.

"I like Aura."I just simply said it "and I wanna be with her and I want me and her to raise Amiri together."

she began punching on my chest "you son of a bitch."she cried "I fucking hate you."

"Don't say that."

"Why shouldn't I?"she asked "all you've been doing is hurting me and everytime I brought up the fact that you and Aura are fucking you told me I was insecure, you are a narcissistic manipulator....FUCK...I really played myself"

"That's because Aura and I ain't having sex."I shrugged.

She pushed past me and went into the house.

Aura

Lex suddenly walk into the house and pushed me "are you happy now? You have really outdone yourself

Lex suddenly walk into the house and pushed me "are you happy now? You have really outdone yourself...playing happy family with my nigga? Wowwwww."she began laughing.

I just quietly stared at her.

"So what? You mute now?"she asked and I shook my head no "Lex you and I can have a talk once you've calmed down."

"No, you don't get to make choices anymore the ball is my court you're the one who betrayed me."

"I didn't betray you, at that time I didn't know you were messing with him and y'all weren't dating at the time."

"But you knew it was his kid and you kept it, to complete your little fantasy plan and obsession over Antonio."

"I'm leaving."I walked away from her with tears threatening to run down my face.

I took all of my belongings and kissed Amiri goodnight because he would be staying over here just for the night.

I pushed past Antonio and went outside.

"Ay mama where you going?"he asked walking towards me.

"This is all because of you."I cried "it's all your fault, I can't live with myself...I can't live with the hate, I can't live with the regret, I can't live with anything okay I have nothing."

"Don't say that, you keep letting Lex get to you."he tried to pull me closer to him.

"No Antonio don't touch me okay- you can't even control her, she's always attacking me, I can't live with any of this and it's a shame that my son needs to be around this environment."I pushed past him.

"I love you."

I snapped my head back to him"you said what?"

"I said I love you."he stepped closer to me.

"These last few weeks I been wishing shit was different, circumstances were different how we met was different cause we would've mad happy together."he explained.

"It can never work."I smiled at him "I've been dying to hear you say those words but not under these circumstances, besides you don't really love me."

"I fucking love you."

"I'm sorry but it's too late."

Lex came outside with a smirk on her face .

"you know your biggest error is and always will be you thinking I'm trying to steal your life, I don't give a shit about your life you can have all of this, you can have him I don't care about nothing but Amiri."I said calmly.

"And you know what? i really tried and tried to be cool with you but now I'm done...fuck you and everything that comes with you...you want Antonio? You can have him cause I don't give a shit."

"Of course he wants me and we gon' be together."Lex shot back.

"Nah....I'm in love with Aura."

Lex snapped her head back at Antonio.

"What?"she asked as tears creeped up her eyes.

"I told you this I don't  know why you acting brand-new."Antonio lowly said.

Lex began to cry but she would never let me see it, she wanted me to believe she was made out of rock or something.

She quickly fast walked to her car.

I chuckled "I guess I gotta go too."I pulled out my phone with the intention to call me an Uber.

"Aura get in the house....I ain't letting both of yall leave me"he lowly said.

"No."I shook my head attempting to find an unber that would take me home.

He closed his eyes and sighed "AURA.GET.INSIDE.DAMN."

"I said no-"

He took my phone and threw it against the wall..the screen shattered into million pieces.

The way he just became dominant over me really turned me on but also it scared me.

"Now you have no phone so you have no choice but to fucking get inside."