Chapter 1

Tanjiro and his younger sister Nezuko are at their family bakery in their new school uniform. Nezuko was brushing her hair and Tanjiro was fiddling with the hem of his jumper. His hair was cut and neatly combed but he had somehow messed it up to look windswept.

Tanjiro's mother seeing this smiled and cupped her son's chin," Tanjiro don't worry, there's no need, you will make some nice friends and maybe even a girl..." she said slyly.

Tanjiro's face was red," Mom! I know no one there it would be hard enough for me to make friends much less a girlfriend."

"Tanjiro, you fool you were able to be friends with the scary Mr Urodaki in our old neighbourhood, I think you'll make friends easy peasy lemon squeezy!" she said smiling before messing up his hair.

"Okay well you better get going now, your father is waiting in the car," Their mother said hugging them.

The two Kamado siblings hugged her and left, their bakery.

"Hop in!" Tanjuro, their father, said from the front seat. Tanjiro came in the front seat and Nezuko... literally hopped her way in.

The school was a five-minute drive from their house, so they reached there in no time.

The front gate was bustling with students coming in and out and hugging their friends.

Tanjiro gulped but he shook his head and said goodbye to his father and took a deep breath before walking inside with his sister.

They looked around friend groups big and small were chatting and laughing. There was a small group consisting of two boys and a girl. One boy had dark hair falling to his face, the girl had a side ponytail and a butterfly clip in her hair, and the last one looked scary with a scar stretched across his face.

Turning his gaze, he saw a girl and boy arguing. The girl had pigtails tied with an indigo blue ribbon, she was arguing with a boy who had black hair the end tipped a navy-blue colour.

The boy was holding a bun behind him and his mouth was chewing something, Tanjiro suspected it was more buns

They made their way to the front office and a student came with a wide smile.

"Hello, you must be the Kamado siblings, my name is Tokito Yuishiro, and my twin brother is supposed to be here but he's so forgetful, anyways I'm your guide for today!" A boy about their age maybe younger than them with black hair and aqua tips smiled at them.

"Yes, thank you my name is Tanjiro, and this is my sister Nezuko," he said introducing himself politely.

They boy Yuishiro looked at him and Nezuko judgingly somehow appearing behind them and next to them," Ah yes you will fit right in this school," he said nodding to himself.

"Well come on let's introduce you to some people!" He tumbled out the front door.

The siblings followed him, Nezuko took out her loaf of bread and started eating. Tanjiro looked at her weirdly and Nezuko just shrugged indifferently.

"Okay so the teachers... there is Mr Tomioka, he's the P.E teacher, and he loves raisin bread, Ms Kanae, the biology teacher. There's Mr Sanemi, the math teacher, and Mr Uzui, the art teacher. The rest... find out yourself," He said still smiling.