Chapter 2

Previously:

"Okay so the teachers... there is Mr Tomioka, he's the P.E teacher, and he loves raisin bread, Ms Kanae, the biology teacher. There's Mr Sanemi, the math teacher, and Mr Uzui, the art teacher. The rest... find out yourself," He said still smiling.

Now:

"Huh!" Nezuko objected, but with the bread in her mouth it sounded like 'Hmmp'

"Yeah, I'm not bothered introducing everyone else," Yuishiro said creepily smiling.

"But! What if we get lost or something won't the blame be on you for not introducing us properly!" Tanjiro protested looking around frantically.

"Oh yes, I forgot about that, well I guess I should introduce you to everyone blah blah blah," Yuishiro rolled his eyes.

"Okay so first rule to survive you should be on good terms with the populars or else..." he made a neck slicing motion with his hand.

"Who are the populars?" Nezuko asked.

Yuishiro pointed towards the bunch of students that Tanjiro first saw chatting.

The black haired boy, the side pony tail girl and scar boy were laughing and chatting. The black haired boy doing most of the talking, while the girl just smiled and nodded. When the boy finished the girl teased him and he got mad at her.

The scar boy just laughed at his expression.

Yuishiro noticed this," Yep! Those are the ones, Kanao Tsuyuri, the most athletic girl at this school. Genya Shinaguzawa, the normal one out of the three, and Zenitsu Agatsuma, the school's music star." he explained.

"Why are they the popular ones?" Nezuko asked looking at them.

"Kanao and Genya have siblings who are teachers here, Genya's older brother is Mr Sanemi, and Kanao's older sister is Ms Kanae. And Zenitsu's grandfather is a retired martial arts master and his brother is a chief of the police department."

"If you know, and don't mind me asking how did those three become friends?" Tanjiro asked.

"Um I don't know if I should, but as long as you don't tell anyone. Kanao and Zenitsu knew each other from the orphanage-"

"Orphanage?!" Nezuko shrieked.

Near them Zenitsu, Kanao and Genya looked up dark looks in their eyes. Nezuko covered her mouth quickly.

The trio glared at them heavily, Genya putting a protective hand in front of the other two.

"Ugh!!! Why did you yell Bread Girl!" Yuishiro groaned.

"Sorry I was shocked, orphanage?" Nezuko asked much quieter.

"Yes... Kanao and Zenitsu were both adopted and Kanao and Genya met through their older siblings cos their dating. They're all basically siblings," Yuishiro sighed and put his head in his hands.

"Well, you clearly started off the wrong foot with those three, I don't know how you'll survive, Kaigaku is over-protective of Zenitsu, he could get you arrested and ME!" Yuishiro's eyes widened.

"Okay last ones, that's Aoi Kanzaki she's the best cook here, and Inosuke Hashibira the chief of the gymnastics club, they are close with each other because of their moms. And now I must flee and warn my brother of my future arrest, you may never see me again," Yuishiro magically disappeared.

"Oh no! I just ruined our chance at a good high school life!" Nezuko moaned as she put her head in her hand.

"Nezuko! You didn't why is everyone afraid of them anyway, how come they rule the school just because they have influential siblings," Tanjiro said annoyed.

He saw the said three talking in hushed whispers.

"Hello! My name is Kamado Tanjiro!" He said smiling forcefully at their annoyed looks.

"You! You have the guts to walk here after your SISTER basically announced to the entire school, about something they aren't comfortable talking about?!" Genya yelled.

"Look Nezuko didn't mean any harm she was just shocked that's all!" Tanjiro pleaded.

"Yeah no harm done sure thing, get one thing straight Kamado next time yo humiliate me or anyone I love say goodbye to your Nezuko," Zenitsu glared at him his voice broke at the beginning, and his eyes were glossy.

The three students left, and Tanjiro was there shocked. He felt three people behind him.

"Mezuko, told me your name Gonpachiro, and you seem strong so... FIGHT ME!" Inosuke yelled behind him.

"INOSUKE! He's obviously shocked we have to calm him," Aoi scolded the blue haired boy, who just shrugged.

"Sorry about Kanao, I'm her cousin Aoi, and Inosuke is Genya's cousin, but Zenitsu and Kanao are very touchy about that topic, and Genya acted out of reflex," Aoi smiled apologetically at them.

Nezuko started crying behind her," It's all my fault, Onii-chan, already has an enemy thanks to me and my big mouth!" Nezuko sniffled.

Aoi went to comfort her saying sweet nothings in her ear, and Inosuke offered Tanjiro a bun that he still was holding in a blue bag.

Tanjiro politely declined and Inosuke devoured it up.

"Monitsu can be annoying at times, I remember that one time when he go the school award for best performance, when it obviously should have been me!" Inosuke huffed annoyed.

Tanjiro opened his mouth but he was interrupted when a loud bell rang startling him.

"Class is starting, Tanjiro you are in Inosuke's class, and Nezuko you're in Aoi's class, have fun!" Yuishiro came up from behind them with a boy who looked exactly like him, but had a lost look n his face.

"Who's class am I in then?" the lost boy asked.

"Your in my class Muichiro you Mist Head!" Yuishiro and Muichiro disappeared.

"Well come on Monjiro, I will show you to class, but you must fight me after that," Inosuke said. They both headed off to class.