Ch.5 Valorant HQ

Y/n is standing in a field away from the city as he leans on his bike looking up at the sky. Soon enough a vulture begins fly into Y/ns peripheral vision. The vulture lands right besides Y/n and a familiar man steps out of the helicopter.

Brimstone: "Good to see you again Y/n, its good to see that you changed your mind"

Y/n: "hm"

Brimstone: "we could really use some rookies, the team is short on members"

Y/n: "hm"

Brimstone:" alright kid get on, we are headed to Valiant HQ"

Y/n: "What about my bike sir?"

Brimstone: "leave it, ill have someone pick it up"

Y/n boards the vulture before it takes off. Y/n sits there not saying a word as he reflects on the current events. He closes his eyes as he evaluate what has happened thus far.

Y/n: "the information that was given wasn't much. I have to have my guard up at all times, this could be a trap, made by the organisation so I have to take caution." he thinks to himself as the vulture begins to to descend. Y/n shoots his eyes open as Brimstone enters his field of vision.

Brimstone: "Kid, when we land at HQ youll follow me into the confrence room, there youll get some more info, roger that kid?

Y/n: "yes sir"

as the vulture descends, an opening in the in the mountain of the island they are at opens. the vulture lands in a hangar as both Y/n and Brimstone exits the vulture, soon after the vulture gets moved into a corner by some mechanical arms in the hangar. Y/n follows Brimstone as they walk to the conference room.

***Y/n pov***

I follow Brimstone into the conference room, as i enter right behind Brimstone, gazes could fell onto me. I look around to see a mass of people in the conference room. Aside from Brimstone in the room, the three people from the coffee shop is here. The girl with white hair, the guy with the red jacket and the girl that's covered in paint. I scan the room for new faces as I look at each individual person. There seems to be 5 other women aside from the 2 from the coffee shop, one of the women has a tattoo going down her arm with purple hair and purple eyes.

Another woman has a skin tight suit on with a mask hanging below her mouth, she seems to be carrying viles of sorts on her belt

Then there is another woman, seems asian with a long ponytail going down her back, she also has some weird green balls across her belt as well

And then at last there are to girls, they quite young. there is a girl, seems to come from europe, she has a yellow jacket on with a weird green beanie like hat, the other girl seem muscular, she has a green bandana on and red hair that seems to be braided.

There also seem to be five other men, the guy from the coffee shop seems to be bickering with another guy, he seems asien and has a blue jacket on.

there is also two other men, both masked, one of the guys seem to have a hood on and the other has a big weird hat with a long white coat

and then the last person seem to have lost an eye, he has long blonde hair going to his shoulders.

Brimstone: "alright everyone settle down"

as Brimstone commands everyone sit down at the long conference table located in the center of the room. everyone keeps quite and gazes at me.

Brimstone: "Alright soldier, welcome to Valorant HQ

Y/n: "...."

Brimstone: "As you all can see I have recruited a new member to the team, please take care of him. Phoenix I will let you do the touring of this place."

the guy with from the coffee shop, with the red stuff inside his jacket stands up

Phoenix: "yoo, your that guy from the coffee shop, tell me lad, what's ya powers? super speed, or something really fast like dat yeah"

???: "will you just shut up and let Brimstone talk, you idiot"

Phoenix: "yo you shut up Yoru"

The asian guy with the blue jacket seems annoyed at the remark made by phoenix, but Brimstone intervenes their conversation.

Brimstone: "stop the arguing, if you want to argue go outside and do it"

they both sit down, but they continue to glare at each other

Brimstone: "I have heard that you got some interesting powers, Jett, raze and phoenix have reported you stopping a robber in an instant, mind telling us how you did that?"

Y/n: ".......I can stop time"

???: "yoooo, now way, 대박"

Phoenix: "bruv, did you just hear that? he can stop time"

the younger part of the team seems very intrigued.

Phoenix: "Bruv, can you do dat ting, dat ting where you stop time? like into the coffee shop"

Y/n: "no"

Phoenix: "please bruv, just once"

Everyone seems to be looking at me with anticipation, even Brimstone seems interested in seeing me stop time, likethey would even know if I stopped time. I let out a big sigh.

time slowly stops as I walk around the room. I observe everything in the room, nothing seems weird from any other conference room, but there seem to be some kind of hidden camera at the back of the room. Alright how do I convince them that I can stop time. I walk by the white haired girl and I spot some knives around her waist. I take one and return to my previous spot in the room. time slowly begins to start again as I spin the knife on my finger.

???: "설마, he took my knife!"

everyone in the room seems to be interested, but Brimstone calms it down

Brimstone: "alright, I think the kid is ready to join the team. We dont use our names when we refer to each other in the protocol, so choose a name we can call you by."

Y/n: "hm....."

Author:

alight people here is a fat fucking chapter, you are welcome and uh here is something that showed up in my shop recently

I need to recover financially from the rgx firefly, so no vandal or phantom skin for me :(

Ps: if anyone figures out why Y/n is named Kairos, ima shout you out in the next chapter

Pss: fuck that other name, changed the mc's name, if you Got anything better, please tell me