Ch.6 the test

Brimstone: "Cypher have you finished the data file for our new agent?"

A man with a long white coat and a big white hat comes out of the shadow and walks up besides Brimstone. 

Cypher: "yes I have finished the data file for our new agent, do you want me to store it as usual?"

Brimstone: "yes, ill have a look at it now then"

Agent #?? Chronos

Name: Y/n L/n

Cover name: Chronos

Age: 21

Height: ...

Weight: ...

Person description:

click to extend

Radiant ability: Time manipulation 

Radiant ability description:

click to extend

_______________________________________________________

Yoru: "Ten bucks on the new guy, I have a strong feeling about him"

Phoenix: "Nah jett is going to win this, she's one of our best radiants"

Phoenix, Yoru, Kill joy, Raze, Skye, Reyna and Breach are all cathered at the training ground to over see the current match. Phoenix introduced the agents to Chronos while he showed the new agent around the headquarters. When the touring cameo the training grounds, Jett asked Chronos for a spar, to test his capabilities and his combat prowess. Jett and Chronos are stadning opposite of each other while the rest is on the sidelines watching. Jett is armed with a vandal while Chronos is armed with an Operator. The field begins to change as it takes form of a ruined city with buildings that are in ruins. A countdown begins and as soon as it hits zero both Chronos and Jett disperses into the the ruined buildings. Chronos runs up to one of the roofs to have a better view of the battleground while being able to snipe Jett if he sees her. Jett is walking around on the ground trying to locate Chronos position. Chronos sees Jett, as he locks his aim onto Jett, her focus changes to his position surprising him. He fires a shot, but she dashes back avoiding the shot. She throws some kind of cloud to cover up his view before a flurry of bullets gets sent into the smoke. A body drops from the roof aswell as an Operator.

Jett: "Hah, that was easy, another dub for me" 

she says while grinning to herself, but before she can take another step a blade is held up to her throat. On closer inspection the knife seems to be one of the five knifes Jett use to have around her hip. 

Chronos: "are you sure about that"

Jett: "what, how?"

Chronos: "you lost"

the battleground begins to disappear and the plain field is shown again, Chronos and Jett both go back to the others while Jetts fires questions towards Chronos who doesn't seem to listen. 

Yoru: "phoenix pay up"

Phoenix: "ugh fine"

Phoenix pulls out some credits that was in his pocket and gives them to Yoru, who has a huge grin on his face. After Yoru has received his money he walks up to Chronos to congratulate him. 

Yoru: "you did great my friend, want to join me for a drink"

Chronos: "no"

Phoenix: "damn, he's cold, he just gave you the cold shoulder Yoru"

Yoru: "Hey, don't talk to me like that, want me to beat you up?"

Chronos: "I would like to see you try" 

Yoru and Chronos both face each other as the tension in the room begins to rise, but it all get cleared, when Brimstone walks into the training grounds.

Brimstone: "Alright listen up kids, we got a new mission"