Ch.4 recruitment

George: "so you declined a job, that proposedly would give you everything you needed, but in return you have to help the organisation keep peace between the human and radiants?"

Y/n: "mhm"

George: "and you didn't accept it?"

Y/n: "mhm"

George: "if I were you I would accept immediately. Just try to imagine all the cool stuff you would be able to do!"

Y/n: "mhm"

George: "Are you even listening man, and please respond with a full sentence"

Y/n: "mhm"

George: "BRO WTF"

Y/n: "alright if you are done venting, could you please help me close up the shop?"

George: "yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm happy that you at least talk to me again"

Y/n: "don't think of this as a daily occurrence, im just tired of you bugging me"

Y/n and George Finnish up closing the shop before parting ways at the entrance of the coffee shop. Y/n gets on his bike before cruising down the road as usual, nothing breaks Y/n daily routines and he hates when there is something interrupting his routines.

As he is driving home a woman screams for help. He would generally ignore this but something in him bugs him and he turns around and drives towards the sound of the screaming woman. When Y/n arrives at the scene two men are standing above a woman. Y/n gets of his bike and he slowly approaches the two men

Man 1: "oi! get out of here before we fuck you up"

Y/n: "hm.."

Man 2: "Brah get out of here"

Y/n puts his hands into his pockets as he gets close to the men. One of the men walk up to Y/n and he throws a jab at Y/n, but he dodges easily. Y/n kicks and it connects to the mans right side of his face. A loud echo could be heard from the kick and soon after a second echo could be heard as the mans body falls to the ground.

Man 2: "who the fuck are you brah"

The other man walk up to Y/n and he pulls out a knife from his pocket. He swings the knife at Y/n, but Y/n dodges the swings gracefully before kicking the man in the liver with the bridge of his foot soon followed by a kick to the face. Both men are now on the ground unconscious and the woman flees as she sees her attackers are unable to do anything to her anymore.

Y/n gets on his bike and he takes his helmet on before driving off again.

Y/n: "I can feel my body itching to get back to the battlefield, but it would cost everything I have built up......maybe I should accept Brimstones offer"

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n enters his apartment, he looks around before walking to a shelf. He caresses the top of the shelf looking at it before pushing it to the side. Y/n looks at the floor under the shelf, he feel around before removing one of the floor boards. He pulls out a box, he opens it and it reveals a black coat and to blades that seems to be able to retract.

He attaches the blade to his wrist and with a quick flick of his wrist. the blade pulls out. Y/n flicks with his wrist again and the blade retracts. He put on his coat while feeling out his attire. Y/n begins to reminiscent in his old attire.

Author: think about assassins creed, you'll know it.

he pulls out his phone and dials a certain number.

Brimstone: "hello Y/n, so you changed your mind?"

Y/n: "yes"

Brimstone: "Welcome to the VALORANT Protocol kid"

Author: Thank you guys so much for enjoying my book. And on a second note.... yo boy got the rgx 11z pro firefly no cap

(this is just a pic of the knife, I actually bought it)