Interview #3

This is the next interview from LNRoberts1. Check out this book!

1. What is the title of your book? 

I'll Remember 

2. What is your book about? 

 My book is set in the 90s and follows a 17-year-old girl navigating the highs and lows of high school and her first love while making you feel the euphoric rush of an intense crush too. It has some good build-ups and cliffhangers so I hope it's exciting to read, but overall it's a feel-good love story. If you have lived through the 90's it is a bit of a nostalgia trip as well.

3. Why did you enter the Blossom Awards? 

I entered the awards because I'm looking for exposure and I appreciate the judge's feedback on my work. I'm always trying to improve.

4. Have you ever won a Wattpad contest before? If so, which one? 

I won Second Place in the Azure Awards.

5. What is your all time favorite book? (Doesn't have to be from Wattpad) 

I really have a hard time ever choosing favorites, be it books or movies, or music.

6. What do you hope to get out of the Blossom Awards? 

Helpful feedback, maybe an award. I always check out other contestants' books so maybe some will check out mine as well. :)

7. Anything else you'd like to say?

I'm just so grateful for the hosts who run these awards and for the judges who review all these books. I've been a judge, so I know how much work goes into it. Thank you very much Tayorwritesbooks_ for hosting.