CHAPTER 2 THE EMERGENCE OF THE ROYAL KNIGHT, THE GOAL SET!

Hi, my name is Alaster and I am a royal knight. From now on, I will take over the narration for this chapter only.

   A few minutes later

   I finally reached the village. It turned out that the dragon ride was quite fast. Otherwise, I might have arrived here later. The devil is very heartless because he is willing to kill innocent people. This world will not be safe if there are still more  make the devil a pet. I need to hurry because the village is just ahead of me.

  "The dragon ride is really fast. If I walk, it will take me 5 days to eat. But, they are still heartless devils. They are willing to kill innocent people," I said.
  "We won't be able to restore world peace if they still keep devils as pets. Cis! The village is only a few steps to the south. I'd better hurry," I said again and went there.

  As soon as I got there, suddenly Bogu appeared in front of me. I started attacking him as a warm-up.

  "Eh, they have appeared?!" I said surprised.
  "Good. Warm up first!" I said and prepared to attack the Bogu.

  I continued to attack the Bogu and continued to attack until he was defeated. Soon after, another Bogu appeared and I continued to attack him. After the Bogu was successfully defeated, two more Bogu suddenly appeared. I tried to use the Counter Guard move to defend myself  but couldn't. So, I dodged before being hit by their attack.

  "Feel this! Here again! Successful! Eh, appear again?! More and more appear," I said and I attacked them.
  "He wants to attack. So, I have to defend! Counter Guard!" I said while defending.
  "I can't survive anymore. Avoid!" I said and avoided being hit by their attack.

  I continued to attack them with all my might and finally I managed to defeat the Gods. I could guess that all this was easy. I looked around this area, there seemed to be no one. So I went to the square. As I continued my journey  to go to the square, suddenly the Gods made an ambush. I could have expected it and this fight is still fair.

  "Just like me. Just nuts," I said.
  "There is no one here. It seems, I have to go to the square," I said and I went to the square.
  "Ambush?!" I said surprised.
  "As expected. But, this fight is still fair for me!" I said.

  When all the Bogu approached me, I continued to activate Fury Mode. Then, I continued to attack them with all my abilities. I kept attacking and finally the Bogu were defeated. Soon after, two more Bogu appeared. I continued to attack  them. Suddenly, their attacks hit me. I continued to avoid being hit by them again. The Gods kept appearing and I kept attacking the Gods until I finally succeeded. I was a little surprised that the Gods didn't  have weapons. This is because they also have the wisdom to use human weapons. I continued my journey to the field.

  "They want to get close to me," said my heart.
  “Activate!  Fury Mode!” I said and then I continued to attack the Bogu.
  "You all make me angry! Take this!" I said while attacking the Bogu.
  "It's also strange. Why is this Bogu not armed at all? Even though they have the wisdom to use human weapons," I said.
  "Leave it. Just a few more steps to reach the square," I said again.

  When I got there, I didn't see anyone. I thought maybe they ran away or were kidnapped. Suddenly, a strange demon appeared. This is because, I have never found a fully armed and armored Bogu. Suddenly, The Bogu then told me about himself. The Bogu is a knight-type Bogu or known as the Bogu Warlord.

  "I don't see anyone here. Have they run away? Or have they been kidnapped?!" I said and then something appeared.
  "What's that?! Bogu?! I've never seen a creature like this! He's fully armored and armed!" I said in shock.
  "A knight," said the Bogu.