CHAPTER 12: A SOUL COLLECTOR DEVIL WHO WANTS TO HELP

Hi, my name is Alaster. Now, it's morning and we are continuing our journey. While we were traveling, suddenly the devil attacked us. We continue to attack them by using Earth Break, Blazing Field and Unsteady Assassination. We use the attack movement over and over again. In the beginning, we were in trouble defeating the devil and we kept attacking them using the same movement many times. Finally, we managed to do it.

  “Feel this! Earth Break!” I attacked that devil.
  "I will help too! Blazing field! Louisa, now!” said Edna.
  “Alright! Feel this! Unsteady Assassination!” Louisa said as she attacked the devil.
  “Don't stop attacking!” I said and we kept attacking the devil.

  Suddenly, a giant green devil appeared. Louisa just remembered that the green devil's name code is Bogu Tribe Elite (Healer). We attacked the devil with Shield Rush, Pyro Wave and Rapid Shooting. However, our movement is not effective at all. We still try to attack the devil and the result is still the same. Without wasting time, we continued to activate Fury Mode and attacked the devil with Earth Break, Blazing Field and Unsteady Assassination non-stop. Finally, we managed to defeat the devil.

  "Success in the end!" said Edna.
  “Wait! I feel like there is…. Everyone, avoid!” Edna said then we avoided.
  “That green devil again!” I said.
  "I remember! The green devil's name code is Bogu Tribe Elite (Healer)!” said Louisa.
  "What are we waiting for, we have to defeat them! Otherwise, we will be difficult," I said and we attacked the devil.
  “Alright! Activate Fury Mode!” We said.
  “Feel this! Earth Break! Blazing field! Unsteady Assassination!” We attack that devil.
  “Don't stop!” I said and we still attacked the devil.
  "Finally, we succeeded!" said Edna.

  Meanwhile there is a bogu who is saying something to his brother. His brother told Bogu to be patient first. Shortly after, the Warlock said something to the bogu. Later, the Warlock said to the bogu that now was his turn. After that, the bogu asked something to the warlock. After that, the warlock said that we were on our way and he lifted this spell again. Because of that, the snow storm stopped.

  "It's very cold now. Just stop," said the bogu.
  "Be patient," said the warlock and the bogu sneezed.
  “Look? I've exaggerated," said The Bogu.
  “Shhh…. I can feel the fire catalyst coming. Now it's your turn. Be careful and watch out," said the warlock.
  "Brother, why don't we just fight them together?" said the bogu.
  "I have other things. Now, they are already on their way here. So, I will lift this spell," said the warlock and the blizzard stopped.
   "Thank you, brother! Like this, more better. Leave it to me! I will ruin them all!!” said the bogu while laughing sadistically.

  Back to our situation

  When we were halfway there, suddenly there was a demon as big as the Demon Warlord.  The demon's name is Bogu Warchief. We continued to attack him with Savage Rend, Pyro Wave and Arrow Rain moves.  However, the move did not affect him either. This is because, he has a large shield and also a high crushing power. We keep trying to attack him again with Shield Rush, Flame Pillar and Rapid Shooting moves. The move still didn't work and the devil wanted to attack us. So, we avoided being hit by his attack and attacked him again with the same movement over and over again.

  "At last you have arrived, Fire Catalyst," said the demon.
  “That's a big demon! That is the Demon Warchief!” said Louisa.
  "We don't have time to talk to you! Feel this! Savage Rend!” I attacked the devil.
  “Taste this too! Pyro Wave! Arrow Rain!” Edna and Louisa attacked the Warchief simultaneously.
  “You all won't be easy to defeat me!” said the Warchief.
  "Ineffective?!" said Louisa.
  "Do not give up! We continue to attack!” I said.
  “Feel this! Shield Rush! You two, now!” I said.
  “Alright! Flame Pillar! Rapid Shooting!” Edna and Louisa continued to attack the Warchief without giving him a chance.
  "Not effective? Don't stop attacking!” I said and we attacked the devil again.