CHAPTER 16: THE END OF THE WORLD

Without wasting time, Marbas ordered the Flame Dragon to attack us. We use the moves Earth Break, Blazing Field, Unsteady Assassination and Soul Oblivion. Then, we attack again with the moves Shield Rush, Flame Pillar, Arrow Rain and Soul Snatch.  We kept attacking the Flame Dragon over and over again. Then, we finish it with the same movement as earlier. Finally, we managed to defeat the Flame Dragon.

  “End their history, Flame Dragon!” Marbas said.
  “Let's start attacking him! Feel this!  Earth Break!” I attacked the devil.
  “Taste this too! Blazing Field! Unsteady Assassination! Soul Oblivion!” Edna, Louisa and Zerav attack simultaneously.
  “Attack again! Feel this again! Shield Rush!” I attacked the devil again.
  "We will not let you win! Flame Pillar! Arrow Rain! Soul Snatch!” Edna, Louisa and Zerav also attacked the demon again.
  "Don't stop!" I said.
  “All right!” they said.
  “Let's end it! Take this!" said those of us who attacked the Flame Dragon simultaneously.

  Not long after we successfully defeated the Flame Dragon, the Inferno that attacked us earlier appeared again. We continue to attack him with Earth Break, Blazing Field, Unsteady Assassination and Soul Oblivion moves. We continue to attack the Inferno with the same move. But, we were attacked by that Inferno which made our energy decrease even more. We tried to get back up and Edna and Zerav used Blazing Field and Soul Oblivion moves.  Then, Louisa and I continued to use the Shield Rush and Arrow Rain moves. We still continue to attack the Inferno with all our hearts. Finally, we managed to defeat Inferno.

  "The devil appears again!" said Edna.
  “I will not let them win! Feel this! Earth Break!” I attacked the devil.
  “Taste this too! Blazing Field! Unsteady Assassination! Soul Oblivion!” the three of them attacked the demon at the same time.
  "Didn't work? Damn, you guys! Take care!” I said then we hit the Inferno attack.
  “Ouch! Edna, let's try to attack him first," said Zerav.
  “Alright. Feel this! Blazing Field! Soul Oblivion!” Edna and Zerav attacked the demon first.
  "Now, it's our turn! Shield Rush! Arrow Rain! Feel this!” said Louisa and I then we attacked the demon and we managed to defeat the Inferno.

  Right after that, Bogu Warlord appeared who continued to attack us without giving us any chance. Honestly, he's gotten stronger since the last time Edna and I fought him. The Demon Warlord took out his axes and threw them at us just like he did before. We almost got hit by the Warlord's attack. We continued to use the moves Shield Rush, Blazing Field, Arrow Burst and Soul Oblivion and that attack was followed by the moves Earth Break, Flame Pillar, Arrow Rain and Dread Chasm. Our move was so strong that it made the Warlord unable to fight anymore. Finally, we managed to defeat the Bogu Warlord.

  "Don't be too fast!" said the devil.
  “Damn you, Demon Warlord!” said Edna.
  “I will not let you all win! Shield Rush! Blazing Field!” I said then Edna and I attacked the Bogu.
  “Taste this too! Arrow Burst! Soul Oblivion!” Louisa and Zerav attacked the demon as well.
  “We're not done yet! Earth Break! Flame Pillar! Arrow Rain! Dread Chasm!” we attack the devil continuously.
  "They are indeed very strong. I didn't make it!” said Bogu the Warlord and he lost.

  The same thing happened after we successfully defeated the Bogu Warlord.  Now, Bogu Warlock appeared. Like I said earlier, the enemy gets stronger the longer we fight them. We were just about to get ready, suddenly we were attacked. We were thrown away due to the magic released by the Demon Warlock. Shortly after that, Edna and Zerav told me to fight in the back because they were both going to fight the Demon Warlock.

  "I thought one of them would show up again!" I said then the Demon Warlock attacked us.
  “Ouch! It hurts!” I said.
  “Alaster, you and Louisa stay behind us.  Let us fight the Demon Warlock," said Edna.

  Zerav told me to be their defender and Louisa to be their sniper. Without wasting time, they continued to attack the Demon Warlock with Flame Strike and Soul Snatch followed by Pyro Wave and Violent Reap. The attack move was almost successful and the Demon Warlock wanted to attack the two of them.

  "You will be our defender and the yellow one will be our sniper," said Zerav.
  "Hey, don't call me yellow!" Louisa said angrily and Edna and Zerav attacked the Demon Warlock.
  “Feel this! Flame Strike! Pyro Wave!” Edna attacked the Bogu.
  “Taste this too! Soul Snatch! Violent Reap!” Zerav attacked Bogu.

  So, I quickly went towards them and used the Counter Guard move. Then, Louisa used the Rapid Shooting move followed by the Arrow Rain move to block the Demon Warlock's movement. Without wasting time, Edna and Zerav managed to defeat the Demon Warlock with Blazing Field and Soul Oblivion moves with all their hearts. Finally, we managed to defeat the Bogu Warlock.

  "It seems that Bogu wants to attack them. Now is the time! Counter Guard!” I said then I ran in front of them and blocked Bogu's attack.
  "It's my turn! Rapid Shooting! Arrow Rain!”
Louisa attacked the Bogu.
  "Edna, Zerav, now!" said Louisa again.
  "Okay," said Edna.
  “Feel this! Blazing Field! Soul Oblivion!” Edna and Zerav attacked the Demon Warlock and the Bogu was defeated.

  Then, Bogu Warchief appeared right after we successfully defeated Bogu Warlock. Bogu Warchief is the hardest to beat for me because of his huge armor. When the Demon Warchief wanted to approach us, we avoided being hit by the Warchief's attack.  At the same time, we continued to attack the Warchief with Shield Rush, Flame Pillar, Rapid Shooting and Soul Snatch moves.

  "He's the one who appeared now!" said Zerav and the Warchief attacked us.
  “Dodging!” I said then we dodged and continued to attack the Warchief.
  “Feel this! Shield Rush! Flame Pillar! Rapid Shooting! Soul Snatch!” we attacked the Warchief simultaneously.

  The same thing happens. So, we did the same thing. Those things had made the Warchief lack energy. We kept attacking him using the same attack with all our heart and we succeeded. Now, it was the Crimson Wyvern that attacked us so viciously. The Crimson Wyvern is actually Edna's younger brother who has awakened the demonic aura in his body.

  We continue to use all our strength to attack. The wyvern remained unmoved and continued to attack us. Without wasting time, we continue to drink the special potion and activate Fury Mode. Then, I continued to use the Earth Break move repeatedly with all my heart and we managed to defeat the demon with all our energy. At that time, the Wyvern was still there in a motionless state.

  “Activate, Fury Mode!” we said.
  “Feel this! Earth Break!” I attacked the Wyvern.
  “Feel this again and again!” I attacked the Wyvern many times until the Wyvern was defeated.

CONTINUED