CHAPTER 17 (FINAL): EDNA'S DEVIL RESURRECTION

Marbas was surprised to learn that we managed to match his greatest creation. Edna is not willing to do all this and tells Marbas to stop her. Edna tried to call her little brother. Suddenly, the dragon wanted to spray his fire and I kept saving her from being hit by the fire spray until I was injured.

  “They… they can match my ultimate creation?!” said Marbas who was surprised.
  “Aiden! Please stop all this!” said Edna.
  “Aiden! This is sister!” Edna said again and the Wyvern screamed.
  "Edna, watch out!" I said then I pulled Edna.
  “Alaster!!!” said Edna.
  "I am okay. You continue," I said breathlessly.

  Edna says that she can't do it because her voice doesn't reach. I still give encouragement to Edna. Marbas still did not want to give in and he continued the ritual. Soon after, Zerav realized Marbas's true plan and he told Edna to get out of the circle.

  "No… I can't!" said Edna.
  “It doesn't work! My voice… can't reach him,” said Edna.
  "You want to meet him, don't you? You already involved me in all this and now you want to give up?" said Alaster.
  "Don't joke!" I said.
  "That's right! I'm taking Aiden home!” said Edna and Marbas laughed.
  "You remember, you can win?!" Marbas said.
  "Are you trying to continue the Ceremony without enough catalyst? The portal will not open wide enough to cross," said Zerav.
  "It's not your right to decide!" Marbas said with a laugh.
  "Edna!! Get out of that circle,” said Zerav.
  "But… Aiden is still…," said Edna.

  Without wasting time, Zerav pulled Edna out of the circle. Marbas continued to complete the recitation of the spell. Right now, Zerav is trying to save Edna's younger brother. Apparently, Marbas used himself as a catalyst. The Bogu Trio also did not know about the matter. Soon after, they all disappeared. As a result, Zerav failed to bring Edna's younger brother home.

  "What are you doing?! Aiden is still there!” said Edna.
  "Danger in that circle!" Zerav said.
  "You wait here! I'll go get your sister!” said Zerav and then Marbas completed the recitation of the spell.
  "The ceremony has begun!" Marbas said.
  "Give me the dragon, you bastard!" Zerav said.
  “Try it. The spell has been activated. You will be absorbed if you enter this circle," said Marbas.
  "You use yourself as a catalyst?!" Zerav said.
  "Hey! They are all useless!! This is my last choice! As long as I can destroy this world!” said Marbas and he laughed.
  "Master Marbas?! We don't even know about this? I don't want to die!” said the Warchief.
  "I am ready to die for you, Sir!" said Warlock and then Marbas and the others disappeared.
  "Cis, fail again!" Zerav said.

  I also asked Zerav about the ceremony. Unfortunately, we are too late and all the energy from the catalyst will be absorbed to widen the crack. Suddenly, Edna ran towards her sister. At that time, Edna felt sad when she saw her sister like this. They also spoke even with sad feelings. After they finished talking, Aiden said goodbye to Edna. Edna tried to stop her brother from leaving and it was too late.

  "What happened to the ceremony?!" I said.
  "The spell has already been activated. All the catalytic power has been absorbed to further widen the crack," said Zerav.
  “You mean… the city failed to protect this world?” said Louisa.
  "I don't care about protecting the world anymore!" Zerav said.
  “Aiden…. Aiden!!” Edna said then she ran towards her little brother.
  "Aiden…," said Edna.
  "Who…" said Aiden.
  "It's been 10 years. Look at you now. You have grown a lot compared to before. I apologize. I couldn't stop you at that time," said Edna.
  "Sister… Edna?" Aiden said.
  “Yes… this is my sister… Edna. I'm glad you still remember me," said Edna and she cried.
  "Where is everyone? Where… grandpa?” Aiden said.
  “You don't… remember anything? They are all fine," said Edna.
  "I want to see everyone," said Aiden.
  "Of course you can," said Edna.
  “What happened to me… sister? My senses… disappeared…,” Aiden said and Edna cried.
  "Do not worry. Everything will be okay," said Edna.
  "That's also... a lie, right?" Aiden said.
  "Eh!" said Edna.
  "I usually... hate lies," said Aiden and Edna kept crying.
  "Goodbye… sister," Aiden said.
  “No….  Don't leave me! After facing all these hardships, I finally got to see you.  Don't leave me alone!” said a crying Edna and Aiden disappeared.