Perfect the way you are

Requested by: anonymous

Ship: OT5 (Beomgyu centric)
Genre: a lil angst/ fluff-ish smut
(a/n: we all know who are the tops and whos the bottom 😏 and there's one person who's a switch so :) also a small twist at the end hehe-)

----

Beomgyu cried out as he tried to block himself from getting hit in the face. A punch then landed on his stomach causing him to yelp and stumble back a bit making the 3 guys towering over him laughing.

One of them then suddenly started ripping Beomgyu's shirt but Beomgyu held onto his shirt not letting them as he whimpered from the harshness. 

"Bloody hell.." He then got another harsh slap. Beomgyu then got pushed against a nearby wall as the guy ripped open his shirt. Beomgyu then took the courage to kick the guy's dick causing him to groan in pain and stumble back. 

Beomgyu took this chance to run away as fast he can, out of the his university. He then remembered that his boyfriend's dorm are nearby, he looked around panting, suddenly hearing footsteps growing closer to him. He gulped and quickly ran towards the direction where his boyfriend's dorm is.

Once there he quickly pressed the doorbell, panicking as he heard shoutings from those 3 guys earlier coming closer.

"Please answer.. please..." Beomgyu muttered under his breathe as he looked around worriedly. Suddenly the door opened revealing Yeonjun. 

As soon as they made eye contact, Beomgyu ran in and slammed the door close, sighing in relief and panting from how fast he ran. Yeonjun stood there confused and worried.

"Baby what's going on? Why- why is your shirt ripped up..? Why are you bruised? Did someone try to-"

"Y-yes.. these 3 guys came up to me... and-" Beomgyu interrupted the older but panted heavily as he sobbed. Then suddenly his other boyfriends came running to the door to see what's happening. They all gasped at the sight of Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu what happened??" Soobin asked worried as he took Beomgyu to the couch and sat him down. The other followed the two to the living room and sat around the sobbing boy.

"Hey.. calm down.." Taehyun said softly as he gently cupped Beomgyu's face and wiped his tears with his thumb. Beomgyu sniffled and hugged Taehyun who returned the hug back. 

"M' s-scared..." Beomgyu hiccuped as he cried into Taehyun's neck. 

"Can you tell us what happened..?" Kai asked as he gently patted Beomgyu's back. Taehyun then separated the hug and looked at Beomgyu.

"Now tell us what happened." Yeonjun said and sat down beside Soobin. 

"J-just now- when m-my class ended..." Beomgyu sniffled and hiccuped as he tried to calm down. Kai then patted his hair gently.

"It's okay.. no rush baby." Soobin said softly and held Beomgyu's hand.

Beomgyu nodded a little and breathed out shakily. "3 guys... t-they came up to me.. a-and started calling me names.. a-and when I didn't answer them t-they started hitting me..." Beomgyu bit his lower lip to prevent himself from crying more.

"It's okay let it out baby." Taehyun said with a soft smile. Beomgyu then broke down once again.

"T-they said that I wasn't worth a-anyone's time... a-and said that they should just.. b-beat the crap out of me... s-since no one loves me..." 

"What? That's not true..." Yeonjun said with a frown.

"Don't listen to those guys baby... but why is your shirt ripped open?" Kai asked confused.