Rest

Requested by: SoobinnieBeanie

Ship: OT5(Soobin centric)
Genre: angst + fluff

----

"I can't believe he's a leader."

"Maybe he should've worked harder.."

"Honestly, Soobin doesn't even do his job right."

"Can't he work harder for Moas??"

"Disappointed."

"Booooo."

"I'd rather watch other members other than Soobin ngl."

As he kept scrolling, the more tears streamed down his cheeks. He placed his phone onto the table and sobbed silently, making small whimpering and heavy breathing sounds in his dark room.

Recently, they just finished their comeback and Soobin was happy until 1 week ago, he noticed many hate comments more towards him. He felt heartbroken from Moa's actions, honestly they can't even be called Moas right?

There were positive comments too but the hate comments were clouding the leader's mind that he can't even notice a single positive comment. Only focusing on the haters.

Because of the comments, he felt as if he didn't done enough as a leader, as a member. He knows he had put all his effort into the comeback but the comments didn't think so. Which made him think that-

"I guess I didn't put all of my effort into the comeback.." He whispered to himself, wiping his tears, sniffling.

"I-i'm a disappointment..?" He asked himself, looking up at the window reflection to see himself.

"I s-should've worked harder... why- why didn't I put my all into the comeback...?" He questioned himself, more tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I should work harder.. for Moas.. and as a leader of TXT.." He mumbled.

Since then, he started working harder. Practicing in the dance studio more hours compared to the other members. Working in his studio more often until midnight. He did more work compared to before, of course it was tiring but he wanted Moas to be happy.

But after a week of hardwork, new hate comments surfaced.

"Is it just me that Soobin is getting a little chubby?"

"Did he gain weight?"

"Bet he ate a lot of ramen at night."

"Woah why he looking so bloated."

"His cheeks are becoming more chubby."

These new comments gave him a breakdown.

--

Beomgyu groaned after stretching. "Yeonjun hyung can we gooo i'm so tired already." He whined, getting his mini towel and wiping off his sweat.

"Yea let's go we've practiced enough today." He answered, grabbing his stuff. The rest of the members following as it has been a long day of practicing for them. Except for 1 person.

"Oh uh guys you can go ahead, i'll stay here a little longer." Soobin said, giving a tight lipped smile. The members looked at their leader concerned and unsure.

"Bin you sure?" Taehyun asked softly. Soobin nodded a little.

"Fine.. but don't practice till midnight okay?" Yeonjun said earning another nod from the leader.

Soon, the members left the dance studio leaving the leader alone inside.

Soobin sighed shakily, looking at himself in the mirror.