Volume 6: A Beautiful Lie

Happy Valentine's Day, hope everyone is doing alright. I'm not :D

*cries in single*

So I'll say this now, I didn't do this part. This was done by AfamaBeker. I'll explain why I did this at the end.

Third-person pov:

Izuku woke up and he was already in his room, a lot of things happened and luckily the heroes and Ochako came to save him. Izuku couldn't be more grateful than this, they have returned to defeat the villains Deku was fighting.

Noisy sounds came from outside making Izuku who was curious slowly walked to the place where the sound came from.

He then saw what was happening there, everyone was busy with their activities, and even Kaminari and Sato were arguing over cooking items.

Izuku started to think, if only Kacchan was still here with them, maybe he was in the kitchen now with his skillful hands cutting the ingredients used for cooking.

Sighing, Izuku felt his tears almost fall if it wasn't for someone suddenly touching his face, soft and warm hands that Izuku seemed to know who it was.

"U-uraraka-san." Izuku said with a stutter.

Hearing his very nervous voice made Ochako laugh a little. "Deku-kun, you still get nervous when you're around me."

Izuku who heard that was speechless he just lowered his head, feeling his cheeks getting warm now because of Ochako's words.

A blush graced his cheeks, accompanying the dark freckles that filled his face.

Izuku felt Ochako's hand reach for his, he then dared to look into Ochako's beautiful eyes, in Hazel's eyes, Izuku saw the reflection of his face there. So pretty, Izuku thought.

Ochako took Izuku's hand. "I love you, Deku-kun. Please be my boyfriend." Ochako's expression of feelings made Izuku widen his eyes, is this real? Is this true Ochako? He's not dreaming, is he?

Hands played with his hair and finally, Izuku realized that his left hand was no longer in Ochako's hands. "You're not dreaming Deku-kun, you and I are lovers now."

Izuku, who couldn't contain his happiness, immediately hugged Ochako and turned her around, "I love you too, Ocha!" Izuku didn't even realize that the two of them were the center of attention and Iida even shouted at them not to touch too much because both of them were underage. Ochako who saw that finally laughed, funny to see Iida's seriousness, and of course Izuku just stared at the sweet laugh that Ochako had with love. Izuku is sure he will feel very happy with Ochako. It felt like a month has passed, and Izuku spends a lot of things on Ochako. He even gave Ochako a smartphone even though it was just a used smartphone because Izuku didn't have enough money to buy Ochako a new one. And Ochako didn't complain and instead thanked him. On Ochako's birthday, Izuku gave a gift a necklace with Ochako's name written on it with diamonds on it, and because of that Izuku got a warm hug from Ochako. Izuku collected his money to buy the necklace, he even made his classmate's assignment to get money for the necklace. And now Izuku is sitting on the sand in front of the sea at dagobah. He had already prepared everything for their first anniversary. And this time Izuku was ready to wear casual but also suitable clothes for them to have dinner together by the beach. Izuku was also a little tired from cooking all the menus for today. He smiled to himself, feeling slightly proud of everything he had done for Ochako. Izuku then looked at the nearby hut and he saw Ochako who was already walking leisurely towards him, Izuku quickly held the lily flower he had prepared for Ochako. Right after Ochako was in front of him, Izuku handed the flower to Ochako, Ochako's hand that was about to welcome the flower made the flower fall down and hit the sand.

Izuku took the initiative to take the flower but it didn't work because Ochako was the one who trampled the flower with Izuku who was still kneeling to take the flower.

Izuku who was confused could only glance slightly at Ochako's eyes, the girl looked displeased. "You don't like flowers, Ochako?" Izuku's question was only ignored by Ochako and when Izuku wanted to stand up, Ochako asked. "Is this you who made it?" Izuku shyly nodded.

Izuku however felt his head wet. His hands touched his hair and what a surprise he saw rice and the various foods he made scattered above his head.

Ochako looked down at him, a painful look that was often given by people when he was a quirkless boy.

"Ochako..." Izuku's face looked so pitiful now.

He was confused, he felt hurt, what happened? Is this Toga? There's no way she's Toga, the criminal has been caught and put in jail.

"I'm not Toga, and I just want us to break up, Deku."

Deku, that title was like an insult to Izuku.

"You think I really love you? Oh come on, no one will want to be with you." Ochako then knelt in front of Izuku who was still looking down. He didn't have the power to look Ochako right in the eyes now.

But the girl seemed to have other wishes because now that hand touched Izuku's cheek, the warm hand that used to touch his cheek turned cold. Ochako's hand forced them to look at each other.

"You know how disgusted I am at every hug and kiss you give me? I have to throw up and take a shower so many times. How about this gift you give me?" Ochako is swinging around the used smartphone that Izuku gave her. "This bad stuff should be in the trash?" Ochako said throwing the smartphone into the sea.

Not yet there, Ochako lifted Izuku's head a little more and made him realize someone was filming him.

Izuku's face which was so pitiful made it recorded on live Instagram. "Looks like that's enough, you can go," Ochako orders that person.

Is it possible this is just an act?

"If you think I'm pretending to do this, put your annoying thoughts away. I'm only dating you because of a dare someone gave me with a generous monetary reward. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you." Ochako said while smiling, a sweet smile that made Izuku hurt.

"No one wants a guy, smart ass, stalker, who can't master his quirks like you. And don't make me talk about your looks, you're ugly, especially your green hair and feckless. I really hate your appearance too, every time we go on a date you're like a maid following me."

Those words really hurt Izuku, the pain he felt was beyond the pain caused by the injuries on his body.

Ochako stood up and Izuku looked up at her. Ochako's hand touched the necklace Izuku gave her. "And this." Ochako points at the necklace Izuku gave her that he bought so hard.

There was a sound of something being cut off, Ochako pulled the necklace by force, and there was a little blood on her neck, after those painful words Izuku was still worried about her.

"I WON'T WANT TO USE A DISGUSTING STUFF FROM A USEFUL QUIRKLESS LIKE YOU!" Ochako said throwing the necklace far into the sea.

Izuku went into the sea, swimming to find the necklace.

Several hours had passed, and Izuku who was drenched and cold was hugging the necklace that Ochako had broken and thrown, he hugged the necklace tightly.

He also hugged his cold body, his legs were now bent so that they covered his face full of tears. Every word from Ochako stabbed into his heart like a knife.

He wished he would wake up from this nightmare, that was all. "I-I still love you Ochako."

"Too bad she doesn't" echoed the same female voice before getting knocked out earlier.

End...

Ok so again huge huge shout outs to AfamaBeker for helping me with this, and the reason I didn't do it myself is that I really didn't want to hurt myself making it, plus I wouldn't end up doing it good as me wanting to not hurt Deku that much would make this not work. So yeah I got help from an expert at izuocha angst. So again thank you very much AfamaBeker for making this for me, I owe you one. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go cry about this. Check out her stories, they will hit you in the feels but they are very good unless you can't handle intense angst. Happy Valentine's Day :D