Volume 1: Time with Her

I would first like to apologize to everyone for posting this so late, don't know what happened, but here it is. I hope it's worth the wait

No one's pov:

It's currently morning in the ua dorms. 1a has been relocated to 2a dorms and is heading to their new class. All of 1a remains the same other than student number 17. Everything is mostly the same. Although the teacher wasn't able to be Aizawa for homeroom, it was instead Gang Orca aka Kugo Sakamata, who had recently. The students are heading to class, happy to finally be able to return to classes.

Ua has been rebuilt to protect students and has a higher defense system. Even with most of the league being locked up, there are still some league members at loose like Toga and Compress. The students have been able to spend their time with their parents during the break but after that, they would have to be heading back to class. Deku was still shaken up with what happened with bakugo, how he died... part of him felt it was his fault.

There was only one new student added to Class 1/2A. A girl with long blond straight hair. Someone who seemed quiet at first.

Kugo Sakamata: Ok class settle down. It might be a new school year but the rules and expectations are all the same, don't expect any special treatment just because most of you are famous. That especially includes you Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya: of course, I am very aware of that

Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku. The Future Symbol of Hope. He was seen as a hero prodigy after his fight with shigaraki and the league. Many people praised him, something he would have never expected to happen. Well being the number one hero he should have seen it coming, but he's only 17, he isn't even old enough to drink and people are out here treating him like a celebrity.

Well, it's not like he was hated from birth as badly as a different Shonin protagonist, but even then there were people who did hate him. Most of them were just liberation army supporters, still, it didn't bother him that much, he knew this was coming, he just didn't expect it to be so soon.

He wasn't the only one to get recognition, a lot of his classmates got it as well. It was all just mostly directed at him. He didn't really care much for it, it wasn't that he didn't like it, he was glad people saw him as a hero, but he isn't doing this for fame, he was doing this because he wants to protect people.

After a long lecture gang orca had everyone get in their pe clothes to do some training.

Class 2A was getting changed in the locker rooms.

Denki Kaminari: You seem to be quite popular after the war

Izuku Midoriya: I didn't really expect to be

Denki Kaminari: but alas, you are

Shoto Todoroki: You're like a celebrity

Izuku Midoriya: Ok maybe not that much, you guys are too

Hanta Sero: Not as much as you

Denki Kaminari: I mean none of us are "given a quirk from the number one hero to stop one for all the number one villain" special

Izuku Midoriya: You guys are special too, you are to me

Denki Kaminari: that's a kind of thing of you to say dude

Shoto Todroki: it is

Fumikage Tokoyami: He certanly is no ordinary popular kid

Izuku Midoriya: what's that supposed to mean

Denki Kaminari: there has never been a case like this, and the unusual case is what your popular for

Izuku Midoriya: and is that a good or bad thing?