Chapter 1

Frank's POV

I think there's something wrong with me. I think there're a lot of things wrong with me, to be honest. Why? Because right now I'm in the principal office with him and my mom and shit, I just got expelled.

Why is something wrong with me? Because I don't give a slight fuck.

You might be wondering why on earth the little innocent Frank got expelled? Well, I'll tell ya.

First of all, school is pointless. And what I mean by pointless, I mean pointless. I'm not going to remember any of this shit in the future, so why the fuck bother to get up early in the morning just to do some pointless essays that doesn't make any sense? I don't see why I should bother.

You know what you should do instead? Photography. That's what you should do, use your imagination.

But no, we're stuck in this hellhole, forced to behave and be polite, wear stupid uniforms and worst of all, be around people. I've never been a fan of that, my social skills aren't exactly the best.

"Frank?" My head snapped up by the sound of my mom's voice, making me wonder why the fuck I was even here.

"What?" My voice came out harshly and the tone saying 'I really don't want to talk to you, didn't you see that I was busy thinking about how school is useless?' Maybe not exactly like that, but you know what I mean.

"Were you listening to anything we said?" Mr. Shitface, or Skelton as weird people called him, said.

"Of course not, who the hell do you think I am?" I quickly stood up and started walking towards the door. "I leaving this shithole, I don't care what you two get up to" And with that I was out in the corridors of my, now old school. I walked out on the parking lot util I reached my mom's car and sat down in the front passenger seat.

After about ten minuets she opened the car door and slipped into her seat and began the drive home. It was quiet, but I could feel how much she wanted to yell so many insults at me right now. She wanted to let me know just what I had done and what horrible shithole she was gonna send me to.

I just didn't care at all.

-

"We're moving" Was the first thing she said when the front door was closed.

"What?" No, I didn't expect that. I didn't wanna move. Leave all my friends behind? Hell no! Well, I only had two friends...but still!

"Yup, we're moving to Belleville, you'll go to Belleville high school and try not to get expelled on your last year. Jesus Frank, you only have one year left, can you not just finish this shit, like a normal human?"

Bitch what? First, she has a point by just finishing the shit, but killed it completely with telling me to be normal. I'm not normal and will never be.

"Yeah sure, whatever" I shrugged, it was just easier not to argue, even though I so wanted to.

I walked up to my room, took my camera out and checked the lens. It was focused on some girl outside. She was wearing a black coat, her black hair was blowing in the wind, perfect shot. Just as I was about to snap, my mom swung my bedroom door open, making me jump and drop the camera on the floor. She completely smashed.

My mom knew how much she meant to me.

I looked down at the smashed camera on the floor, my mouth half open in shock. I bent down and held it carefully in my hands.

"Oh Frank, I'm so sorr-"

"Get out" I snapped,

She nodded and left the room. My eyes started to water but I wiped them away.