Chapter 9

Frank's POV

We got to the school just as the bell rang for art. We rushed through the door together and sat down in our seats.

The hole walk from Starbucks had been the most fun I had had in a long time. It was full of laughter, stupid jokes, playful punches and just me and Gerard being dorks. I loved that.

"Okay so, this is gonna be a partner project. I want you to work in pairs, pick an artist and remake or write about some of their art. At the end of the month you'll have to come up and show the class your work." The teacher said and started giving students papers and writing down who was working with who.

"So, you and me Frankie?" Gerard smiled.

"Hell yeah" I smiled back and looked at the paper the teacher put on our table.

"You two?" She asked and Gerard nodded.

"Okay, I was wondering if we could maybe go to yours after school to work on this? I don't really wanna go home...it feels so empty" Gerard looked me in the eyes and even though I should most definitely not say yes, because he could not go in my room for so many reasons and if he did I'd be in so much shit, but I couldn't say no ether.

"Uh, okay yeah, that's cool" I smiled awkwardly and fiddled with the paper.

"Frank, are you okay?"

I looked up at Gerard who was looking at me with worried eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking"

"About?" He moved closer and my breath got caught in my throat. He stoke my hair from my face and smiled innocently.

"Just, things" Mostly you. About all my pictures of you on my wall and how the fuck I'm gonna explain that if you find out.

"What kind of things?" He almost wispered, making me shiver.

"Uh," He stared at me for a moment, before sitting back up in his seat and smiling again.

"Oh, I still have your jacket, I just remembered. Wanna stop at mine before going to yours?"

Sneaky lil' shit changing the subject. "Okay, yeah"

"Cool, I always forgot to give it back, sorry." He gave me a sideways glare and for some reason, I blushed. Probably because I was watching him.

The bell rang and we gathered our shit and went to our lockers. When I had closed mine, most of the other students had already left, so it was just me and Gerard.

He gently pushed my shoulders against my locker and looked deep into my eyes. "Frank," He sighed. "How can you be so pretty?" He didn't give me a chance to reply, as he pressed his lips against mine.

I stood frozen for a moment. The memories from when this had happened before came floating back. I pushed them back in my head and kissed him passionately back. The kiss was gentle, passionate, just perfect.

We pulled apart and Gerard smiled. "Wow, okay. Shit Frank, you're- you're good at this."

"I-uh, you too?" He laughed and pecked my lips again.

"We should go" He took my hand in his and we walked to his house.

-

"Gerard, whatever you do, don't go in my room, okay? Just- don't"

"Um, okay...why?" He asked, confused.

I laughed awkwardly. "Don't question it, it's complicated. We'll just study in the living room."

He took off his shoes and nodded. "Okay"

I threw my bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen. "You want something to eat? My mom isn't home so we can have whatever we want."

I found a pair of hands around my waist. "I don't mind, whatever you want" He whispered in my ear and I shivered. He kissed my neck and slowly started stroking my sides. "You said your mom wasn't home?" His hands traveled down my back. "I guess we can have a little fun then, huh?"

This was happening. This was Gerard Way. And he was kissing my neck and touching my back.

"You up for some fun Frankie?" He whispered in my ear.

"I-" His hands cupped my ass and I let out a groan.

"I take that as a yes" Before I could do anything, he turned me around and carried me to the couch. "Mm, Frank." He moaned as I fell on the couch. He undid my jeans and kissed me again. We broke apart so I could slide his shirt off.

We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I growled and got off the couch. I didn't bother looking at the ID. "Hello?"

"Hi, Frank. I'm coming home in a hour and I need you to go out a buy some milk. We're out, right?"

"Mom, I'm kinda in the middle of studying..." Gerard grinned and I flipped him off.

"Really? Why am I not believing you?"

"Mom, I'm not fucking kidding. And Gerard is here. Can you just get milk when you get back?" I really didn't wanna drag Gerard with me to go and buy fucking Milk, and I also didn't wanna leave him alone in my house. Not that I didn't trust him, but there was just the possibility that he might look in my room. Then I'd be fucked.

"Honey, just hurry, go get milk, then you and your friend can keep on studying"

Gerard smirked. "Fine, whatever" I sighed and hung up. "I have to go get milk. Gosh, it's not like I'm Ryan fucking Ross, I don't care about milk. I don't even like it"

Gerard laughed. "Oh my god, Frank."

"Yeah, you can just wait here, I'll be right back!" I grabbed money and ran out the door.

Please Gerard, please don't be a curious person...

-

Gerard's POV

Frank's room. I didn't know why he didn't want me in there, but I just had to. Maybe he had some cringy stuff on his walls or hadn't cleaned or something.

I glared at the door before carefully making my way up the stairs. I hesitated before opening the door.

I froze. The fuck did I just get myself into.

~~~

Hai people of the Internet. I know this chapter is both short and shit. And also that I haven't updated lately. Sorry about that...

Oh, and thanks for 1k reads! I love y'all! ^-^