Chapter 4

Gerard's POV

I don't understand why a teacher would give you a detention for punching a kid in the face. I mean, he said some pretty damn mean stuff to me, not that I took him seriously, he just needed to shut up before he crossed my line. So I punched him. Straight in the face.

I couldn't even go to lunch because of all the people telling me how wrong it was to use violent as an answer to problems. But these people need to know, that sometimes violent is the only option. I save it though, I don't want people to think I'll attack them for nothing. And I really don't want people to attack me. I just wanted them to know that I can and that I will, if it's necessary.

I had been sitting at the front desk for about five minuets with that bitch in front of me, talking about being good to everyone and to use good words. Good words? I don't fucking know what the fuck that is. When the door opened and Frank walked in, my mind stopped.

When I saw his beautiful features, his cute face, just seeing him - made my heart jump. He blushed a deep shade of red when he saw me. I didn't know what was up with his blush - if it was just me or if it happened to him around everyone else. It was cute though. Everything about him was cute.

"Take a seat" The bitch said to him. He turned to me and I nodded and patted on the seat next to me.

I knew I shouldn't do this, but I just had to. I hadn't had any action since Bert and I broke up - and I was desperate for Frank. I wanted him pinned down on my bed, sweating, screaming, moaning, I wanted to fuck him so badly.

But I couldn't scare him away, so I had to be careful. I didn't even know if he was into guys. He acted really gay though, if you thought about it.

He slid his backpack of his shoulders and dropped it on the floor. I looked at him curiously as he sat down next to me. His face was still red, and just became redder with every movement I did.

"Uh, will you two be alright if I go and collect some papers? I won't be long" The bitch said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Yeah, sure" I said, without taking my eyes of Frank, he was looking at his hands, who were placed on his lap.

She left the room and just as the door clicked shut, Frank was locking his eyes with me. And we just stared at each other for a few minuets. His eyes were so pretty, just like everything about him. He was indeed perfect.

He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped and closed his eyes. I didn't know what the hell he was doing, or what I should do, so I just watched him. Then it happened, he leaned in. I couldn't breath, he leaned in closer and so did I. When our lips were inches away from each others, the door opened.

"You two are- uh, you can go" The bitch said shocked. Frank jerked his head up, grabbed his backpack and almost ran through the door, leaving me sitting there confused as hell. I got up, grabbing my shit and headed home.

Was he gonna kiss me?

-

When I got home, I expected to see Mikey. But when I called out that I was home, I got no answer. That was unusual, because Mikey always greeted me when I got home from school.

I found the panic start to race in my stomach as I grabbed my phone and saw I had a new message from my dad.

'We're with Mikey at the hospital, he got worse. Call me when you see this and I'll come and pick you up. Love, dad'

I started to panic seriously as I scrolled through my contacts and found his number.

He answered after about three seconds. "Gerard?"