He's lost it

Just then Merrill broke from his straight jacket and managed to knock out the two people that were restraining him. The people of the jury gasped, so did I. He then took out an AK-47 and started shooting everwhere! I couldn't believe the scene that was actually playing out right in front of my eyes! I couldn't believe he even hid that thing from everyone waiting for the right time!

Merrill's P.O.V:
I've had enough with these people. Out of anger I took of my straight jacket and kicked both people who were guarding me in the heads, I'm assuming I probably got them both concussed. I pulled out my AK-47 and started shooting everyone in the court room, including the judge. But I made sure not to shoot my love Mariella, I love her to insanity. They were all going out like flies.

Back to Mariella's P.O.V:
Merrill was shooting litterally every single person in the court room! Like he knew something like this was going to happen! I hid behind a pew to make sure none of the bullets hit me! I closed my ears so that they weren't affected by the loud noises of gunshots, horrific screaming, and Merrill's psychotic laughing. He never acted like this before! Has he gone insane during his time in the asylum? A perfectly sane person can go insane if spent in a place where INSANE people are meant to go, it's not impossible. Honestly, it was kind of hot seeing Merrill do this. Wait, what am I saying? This is bad! When I didn't hear any more shooting Merrill didn't say anything. He took a candle from out of his pocket and a piece of paper, lit the paper on fire and dropped it on the carpeted floor. I was still shocked from all that had happened so I remained still as a statue. I watched as the fire from the paper that was now on the floor caught onto the carpet and set the carpet into flames, then watching it spread all across the room and up the walls faster then the spread of fast-flowing water in a river creek. I couldn't believe what was happening. Before I could even try to process everything that had just happened all at once in such a short amount of time, Merrill grabbed my hand as we both ran out of there as the whole entire court house bursted into flames with the remains of the people still inside it. I watched in horror seeing the building collapse and burn down due to the fire. Along with Merrill's psycho laugh & acts. "Merrill! What has gotten into you? You just set the whole place on fire! What you did is bad! But you did it so well..I mean, why did you do that?" I asked Merrill questioning his sanity and almost accidentally getting caught up in my scenario fantasies about him. "Oh Mariella, I had to! If I had to spend one more moment in that asylum I was gonna loose it. Oh wait, I've already lost it, BWAHAHAH" Merrill then bursted out into his psychotic, high-pitched tone of a laugh once again.