Mamma I'm in love with a...Criminally Insane Guy

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE EM, Oh great! Look, these two are a thing now!" One of the police women said as she saw me and Merrill together. I couldn't take it anymore, I could tell Merrill was already severely agitated as well. I took Merrill's AK-47 straight out of his hands and started shooting the cops, one cop tried to shoot me but I dodged the bullet and shot them instead. I looked at Merrill as I kept shooting and he looked shocked, even appearing to be proud of me in a way, from what he was witnessing. When I was done shooting and the gun ran out of bullets I dropped it on the ground due to how heavy it was. I'm not gonna lie I honestly felt like a badass. Merrill then grabbed me by my side unexpectedly. I was in shock but so in love that I didn't even care. He then kissed me quickly on the lips! As he let go I was blushing and in a state of shock. "Oh, Merrill, I-I didn't know, I-" before I could even process what had just happend between me and Merrill while still trying to process the whole entire situation that had just occurred all in under twenty minutes, he grabbed me by the hand and started running. We didn't really know where we were running to, we just kept running while I was still in a romanticized daze knowing that Merrill had just kissed me. We then ran to a near by school and decided to spark some cauotic trouble there. I decided to cover back up as Merrill impersonated a student. We were at a middle school so he did appear as a misfit and taller then the other students but it was worth it. He stole someone's money & stole a girl's dark red lipstick from her locker to give to me. How'd he know this is my favorite color and shade of lipstick?? We ran out of the school once we have had our fun and decided to live on the run. We broke criminals out of jail to live with us. We now live in an abbandoned mental hospital with the criminals. We usually break into restaurants and/or stores to get food & products. As crazy as it sounds, it's true. No one knows about us. Though, I do miss my family, friends, and old life before I met Merrill and before this all happened. But I'd rather spend the rest of my new life with Merrill.

Mariella also went insane, specifically Criminally Insane just like Merrill. They now pull heinous tricks on people, steal things, impersonate others, commit vandalism and are partners in crime. 'Like Bonnie and Clyde,'as Merrill is shown to say. Living their insane lives while on the run.

'The mans a snitch and unpredictable. He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none' - Britney Spears': 'Mama I'm in love with a criminal'

I know this story was a bit quick, but if you guys want me to make a different, longer version of this, I definitely will! Sorry I haven't been posting in forever, I just touched up 'Love's as Deep as the Ocean' a bit and finished the last chapter! I've been so busy with school, my acting/theatre life & my horse farm, it's been hard to keep track, lol. Anyways, I hope you still liked it and stayed through to the end! :)