Love & Insaity can't mix, or can they?

I was somehow turned on by this. Apparently I have a kink for psychotic people now. "Mariella, will you be a my girl and partner in criminal insanity?" He asked me while taking my hands. I didn't know what to say. I stayed silent for a bit. "C'mon Mariella, we'll be like Bonnie and Clyde, and Chucky and Tiffany. Unless you decide for us to be rivals like Andy and Chucky, and Riff & Bernardo." He said as his voice got a bit more psychotic and deeper. As if he had just been possessed by a crazed, blood thirsty demon. I was both disturbed and turned on at the same time. I had never felt such a feeling and it seems Merrill was the only person who made me feel that way. "Uh-I-YES! YES I WILL!" I uncountrollably said as I hugged Merrill, I felt him hug me back. I don't know why, I mean, I know he does bad things and I know that they're bad and I shouldn't get involved with him but he's so good at what he does! Yes he's insane and does heinous and odious acts but he's so good at it which makes it hot in a way. Besides all of that I honestly don't care that's Merrill's insane. Maybe I'll go insane too...hahahahaAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAH" Merrill grabbed my hand as we ran out the door only to see police sirens blinding our view..once again.