Fainting

I just stood there in the room in complete silence until i grabbed my shirt, went into the bathroom, hurled it on the floor, and started undressing so aggressively my pants almost ripped. Great: another part of me bare. Obviously it had made Weds uncomfy! i grabbed my hair, annoyed at myself. Come on enid, i thought. you blew it. shes gone now, and she might not want to talk to you again!

 i took a quick shower. i didn't even get to show her the... the thing id found! the mysterious boy had left a pair of glasses. they seemed sorta familiar, like id seen them once before. but it couldn't have been growing up... no werewolf ever needed glasses, our vision was really good, especially fully wolfed out. i decided id think over that later. right now i needed to find weds and tell her i was sorry.

 "where'd she go, anyway?" i asked thing.

 "the crypt," he signed.

 "the WHAT? i thought i told her how worried i get!" i clutched at the colored tips of my hair. "i need her to stay safe, thing. i realized what it is. i'm... im protective of her. territorial. it means i care about her, and it means i wont forget her. i couldnt. shes... pretty hard to forget once you share a room with her for even 24 hours. her threats are pretty good. but anyway! she can't kill herself. i have to go after her." 

 i sat on the floor, threw thing the glasses so he could show her when we got back and i didn't run the risk of breaking them, and got on my shoes. i then went out the door and ran back to the woods i'd come from. once i reached the edge of the lake i hesitated, and then turned myself into a wolf to swim to the other side. once i did i ran right to the crypt, along the narrow path through the woods. i was getting kinda hungry, as it was dinner time, but i ran for weds. it was plenty of motivation. 

 once i got into the crypt, i found her on the ground. i had kind of expected her to get herself at least a minor injury, but not one that had her shaking on the ground, clutching her left ankle, which was shaking uncontrollably and bruising fast-the purple tinged with yellow was spreading rapidly along her foot and ankle.

 "some old man hit me with a crowbar," she said gruffly.

 "Weds!" i cried, rushing to her side. she rolled her head against the wall to look at me. "weds. i told you specifically not to kill yourself! look at what you-oh my fucking god, that is not what i think it is." but it was: oozing blood and poking a little through the skin was the very bone of her ankle. i couldn't think how much pain she was in, yet she showed none of it. 

 I fainted, right there and then. too much gore. waaaaaay too much. I woke up on the floor. Wait, no. On Weds? she was standing up, leaning against the wall, ankle off the ground but arms supporting my weight. "you caught me?" i asked.

 "well. consider it a favor repaid. you caught me when i fell off the balcony, so..."

 she let go, and all of a sudden her warmth and scent left. i sighed. right then, when i woke up in wednesday's arms, i realized the full max of my feelings: my werewolf side, the wolf in me, had chosen her to Imprint on. This meant that i would be bonded with her for life, that i would love her, and that i had a crush on her. which i guess i should have realized sooner, except for... it was impossible to fall in love with wednesday addams. 

 "come here, let me help you," i said, offering my arm. she shook her head. "first look around and tell me what you think it all means," she said. i did so and fainted again: the walls were full of posters carrying the most gruesome drawings i had ever seen. men in horrific stages of dying, being decapitated, disemboweled, impaled, dissected, slashed, murdered, hung, blown up, or otherwise killed. 

 once again, i woke up on the spot in her arms. the wolf in me almost purred before it realized that she was shaking with the effort of holding both me and herself up steadily. I gasped. "come here, weds, let me take you back to school."