The Circus Is In Town

Hello. My name is Wednesday. I love all things creepy and dead, as you may have observed from the morbid and gruesome sketches I have lovingly drawn of blood and gore at the beginning of this journal. Not that it was my own will to even KEEP this journal. I almost threw it off the balcony. Well, I threw it out the window, but decided it wasn't enough, but by then Enid had caught me. She wouldn't let me throw it away after that. She threatened me with hiding her stuffed pig in "unexpected places," so I gave in, with no desire to accidentally sleep or find it. Knowing her, the whole school will know in a single death-breath if Wednesday Addams slept with Enid Sinclair's stuffed pig. No matter whose will it was. 

 It was her that gave me this book in the first place. After tonight, she made me go shower to rinse the blood off, and then handed me this. She tells me it will calm me to write down my thoughts, especially in a physical journal so she won't have to suffer the clicking of my typewriter any more than she already must-which is only one hour a day. Her ears are weak. Perhaps it is because she is a werewolf-after tonight, fully fledged. 

 What I mean by that is-Enid was not able to wolf out. Well, she had claws the day I met her, and slowly developed a wolf's strength, and then their advanced senses, and then the fangs. The tail and ears came and went; she tells me she hid them from me. Perhaps it is better if I introduce her properly. That way I can get things straight in my head more often, because she is very confusing sometimes. I know she will say the same thing about me as many times as is needed. But to myself, and my parents, and even Thing and Uncle Fester, I make full sense. 

 Enid is a wolf from San Francisco, California. She was what her parents called a "late bloomer"-she told me shortly after we met that her mother suspected she would never wolf out. She then told me she hit it all by being happy, and then she just transformed into that person. The Nevermore pack always welcomes her, of course, in hopes that she would turn to a wolf and run off into the woods with them at full moon. 

 Tonight was her first time, and with the combined events, what should have been a happy occasion for her and the pack was not. I doubt anyone but myself and Tyler knows she can wolf out now. Tyler was not supposed to know either. However, he was unfortunately the Hyde, so due to the unfortunate event that Enid had to wolf out to save me and fight him, this was inevitable. He is however in the hospital unconscious, so he might forget.

 This was a very... confusing occasion. Tyler was with me from day one, even if I didn't return his feelings. I met him at Weathervane, the coffee shop in Jericho. He works there as a barista. He appears a normie, since his father, Sherriff Galpin, is one. But his mother was a Hyde, therefore rendering that unfortunate power as the only one for him to inherit. 

 No one knows, though, since he is murderous. The Hyde is a pure embodiment of a person's darkest side, and is brought out by traumatic events, probably his mother's disappearance in his case. And since there is at least half a soul of evilness in a person, he was... vicious. They all are, according to Uncle Fester. I cannot blame him. 

 But I knew him well, and he knew me. He kissed me at one point. He asked me on a date at several points. He even set up a birthday cake, and when that party failed due to... unfortunate circumstances, he asked me on yet another one, where he slightly made up with this stupid movie that's supposed to be horror. From what my memory tells me it was called Legally Blonde. It is not nearly as terrifying as myself. We watched this in Crackstone's Crypt-which later was a murder scene. Almost my murder scene, to be exact, with a knife to my stomach.

 Anyway, he was, in some way, my boyfriend. I will deny it. But he cared about me and kissed me, and though I never showed any sign of affection, I suppose his actions fall under the category of 'boyfriend'. Such as asking me to a ball, kissing me, making me coffee and a cake, not refusing to stop talking to me, and covering for me against his father multiple times after I nearly killed him in the Gates house.