The Most Adorable Nurse I've Ever Seen

A/N- my updates are going to be rare now and I'm so sorry. But yk how Tyler got scratched by the monster and Wednesday had to take care of his wounds. Y'all🤭. I also wanted to say that since his dad (the vampire) left him, Y/N is still trying to figure out how to be a half vampire so he's still getting the hang of it, especially his healing. I do not care that much if it's accurate but I still do care it's just imagination. But anyways happy reading!

I HAVE 46 FOLLOWERS AHHHHHHHH🤭🤭🤭
THANK YOU GUYS (not bragging I'm very happy)
3rd pov

Wednesday was in her dorm doing a spiritual activity for her psychic abilities.

"Hey Wednesday! Uh sorry to interrupt.. whatever your doing." Enid said as her smile faltered.

"I was reaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative." Wednesday said standing up.

"Oh well I see that your using my candles!" The werewolf smiled as Wednesday saw a piece of paper go underneath the door.

"Maybe Goody answered you after all." Enid said.

"I doubt she communicates in magazine cutouts." The shorter girl replied picking up the paper which read-

If you want answers, meet inside Crackstone's crypt. Midnight.

Crackstone's Crypt

The two girls walked through the forest, one who was unfazed by even the scariest things and one who looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Wednesday examined the outside of the building that was lit up by Wednesday's flashlight.

"Come on." The Addams said walking towards the entrance but Enid refused.

"Second thoughts. Why don't I just stay out here?" The werewolf nervously said. "You know as a.. Lookout." She continued.

Wednesday ignored Enid's suggestion and continued to walk inside the building with her flashlight. But the heard some noises from around her.

"Enid?" She said looking around.

"Whoever you are, show yourself." She demanded with her monotone voice.

"Try anything and you'll lose limbs." Wednesday threatened but was met with a bunch of teenagers.

"Suprise!" All the students said with a smile they started to sing happy birthday with their 'amazing' singing voices.

The raven haired girl laid the light of her flashlight on a stitched hand wearing a tiny party hat.

"I should have known you were behind this. What part of 'No party under the penalty of death' do you not understand?" The braided haired girl said to the hand.

"I thought my cake design was pretty inspired."
Xaiver said smiling.

"The pink ballon was my little touch." Enid smiled.

"And I payed for everything." Y/N sighed but smiled at the girl which she just stared at him.

"Why don't you make a wish?" Enid said to Wednesday.

But she did not go along with what the whole celebration was about and continued with her own thing.

"Wait, it's Latin." She said as she examined the engraved stone. "Fire will rain.. when I rise." Wednesday read out loud.

"That's not really a wish." Enid said with a frown making Y/N rub her shoulder in a comforting manner like how he would comfort Eugene.

"The first part of that phrase was burned onto Nevermore's lawn. It cant be a coincidence." The short girl said aloud to everyone.