Chapter 4

Daisy

Daisy

I just woke up because I had a good dream. I have to write it down. It's going to be good in my book. I stand up and make my way to my living room to start writing. I open the laptop and click on the draft. I start writing. I take 2 coffee breaks in the middle of my writing. 

I finally close my laptop and look at the clock. 6:00 A.M. I wrote for an hour. Not bad. I decide to take a quick shower and run some errands I have been putting off for days. I don't usually take showers since it can damage my hair if I do that a lot. I change into an all-black outfit. I look at myself in the mirror, wondering if it is too much for running errands. Eh, who cares? I love dressing myself up. 

(A/N: this is what she wore. If you guys don't like it, u can imagine her in something else.)

While I am putting on my makeup and check the time

While I am putting on my makeup and check the time. 6:50 A.M. Not bad. I decide to drop a quick text to Florence to let her know I'm dropping by at 8 since she wakes up very early.  I grab my handbag from the hook, lock my apartment and head to the elevator. 

"Your car has been dropped off," Joe informs me and he hands me the keys. I thank him. 

I start my car and I throw my bag into the passenger seat. 

The engine purrs to life as I start my car, the familiar hum signalling the beginning of another day. I adjust the rearview mirror, ensuring that my all-black ensemble looks as effortlessly chic as I intended. Driving through the waking city, I can't help but feel a sense of accomplishment after a productive writing session.

The sun is just beginning to cast its warm glow on the streets as I navigate through traffic. I put one of my favourite songs. 'Water Fountain' by Alec Benjamin.

After I finish my errands, I pull up to the palace.

The palace looms ahead, a grand structure that never fails to impress. The security guards at the entrance nod in acknowledgement as I drive through. The sprawling gardens and immaculate pathways create a serene atmosphere that contrasts with the bustling city I left behind.