░▒▓█ 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 █▓▒░

it had been a few weeks since final selection, i have been resting up and practicing my breathing style so i do let myself go to much. but today was a good one

i was sitting on the porch sketching in my sketch book of the landscape. when i looked up to make another mental note of the landscape. i saw a man with a hat with chims hanging from it. i walked in to inform Akane sensei

"IS ANYONE HOME?! AKANE KOROJI ?!" the man was knocking at the door

"IS ANYONE HOME?! AKANE KOROJI ?!" the man was knocking at the door. " oh hello there" Akane said in a calm and quit voice. i peeked to see who it was, i was standing behind akane sensei. the man had a clown wooden mask. he obviously knows who akane sensei but who is he really.

"im here to deliver y/n koroji  Nichiren sword is she here?" the man started unravaling the box the sword was in. "i-im y/n koroji"  this man he was creepy. "i can tell your family is filled with tunder users. this sword should turn yellow" the man was so excited about that part. "im sorry who are you?" i was very confused " YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM?!!" the man was freaking out "IM HAGANEZUKA HOTARU! YOUR SWORD SMITH" Akane gave hima a dirty annoyed look.

Akane and i invited Hotaru

"y/n here is your sword"

Sword in hand i looked at it. looking at the tsuba it was just what i wanted. " thank you for makeing the Tsuba just how i wanted."

Hotaru smile under the mask. he was flustered but kept it together. "draw the sword i want to see the color."

i drew the sword and held it pointing up. the color started to change. it turned a deep maroon color. Hotaru was upset. but kept his composure.

"thats a pretty color, wait Hotaru inst red mean fire master?"

"this is a different shade of red. i could mean Blood master i have know idea. But i thought it should be a yellow color"

Akane gave another annoyed look.

"Akane sensei. is there a reason i have have a mockingbird instead of a crow?"

"i have know idea, i could be because you like mocking people when your mad" giggled akane

my mocking bird swooped in the window "tweet tweet y/n koroji head south east there is demons eating young children tweet tweet" my mocking bird repeated itself.

" well Akane sensei its my time to go. ill be back down in a bit"

Akane started to get emotional. "my sweet child it all grown up. i pray she doesn't get killed" "they grow up so fast eh?" Hotaru said with sarcasm. and that lead him to getting slapped and kicked out. Akane didn't want to hear it.

y/n came down in her uniform and heori. " im ready to go" i said with a little chuckle. Akane shed a tear. she was afraid for y/n safety not want y/n to end up like her daughter. "take this y/n. this choker has been enchanted with a protection spell to look out for your safety." with concern akane put the choker on y/n.